Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

6 hours ago, crow said:

Looks like y'all may get a 2nd bye week this year. Sunbright and oakdale apparently decided this football stuff wasn't for them and decided to go UFC on each other. 7 ejected.  I know you love open weeks :grin:

We still got them beat in that category.  We had that many on our squad alone get ejected, counting the water boy of course.

32 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Where is all the Greenback posters?  

Watching college football today !!! Hopefully the boys come ready off this bye week , I know sometimes you can come out sluggish after a week off. Hard to believe this is already game 7 and it’s still 90 degrees out. Maybe by Friday the weather will finally feel like football season 

Edited by WarChant

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I was at a car show with my Bel air all morning just got back.Did you answer my question earlier when i ask why you thought it would be ugly?You all have been putting up some points.

Level of competition for starters, we still haven't played nobody yet.  It changes in a big way this week.  We definitely got to be sharper and clean up the penalties if we want to be in this game.