Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

1 hour ago, GBKEES said:

Maybe so but I think this game will be closer than others do. I think Greenback wins but games like this can surprise some people.  I think   Greenback wins by 2 TD's and is competitive until the 4th qtr. Hope I'm wrong and we win by a lot but just gotta feeling.

You could be right,this game can be a down right brawl sometimes and i NEVER pick us to win big but i just dont see how they can do anything with us this year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GBKEES said:

Maybe so but I think this game will be closer than others do. I think Greenback wins but games like this can surprise some people.  I think   Greenback wins by 2 TD's and is competitive until the 4th qtr. Hope I'm wrong and we win by a lot but just gotta feeling.

A few of us made the drive to midway last week to see what we would be up against  the next couple weeks. I guess gbnation saw the same thing I did. Game should be out of reach  early and we win big

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, muskox said:

A few of us made the drive to midway last week to see what we would be up against  the next couple weeks. I guess gbnation saw the same thing I did. Game should be out of reach  early and we win big

Your like i was before OS and i said big win,you were kinda sceptical.After that game and the LC game im a full blown believer  now and im sure you are too!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Your like i was before OS and i said big win,you were kinda sceptical.After that game and the LC game im a full blown believer  now and im sure you are too!

It will be a blowout.  This is the worst Coalfield team we've had in a decade or better.  Oz is better than us.  Thank goodness there isn't a mercy rule in the first half.  

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I was a little skeptical. I knew we had the talent but we was not playing good as a team. We are where we need to be now