GCA at Chattanooga Christian

gcapride

4 hours ago, gcapride said:

GCA burns more rubber down I-75 to take on the Chargers. Both teams are undefeated in Region play and tied at the top of the East. GCA is pretty healthy, nobody out that I know of for this one. How healthy are you guys, OLDad?

We're in good shape. We have a couple of guys that were injured in pre-season and haven't played at all this year and one that got hurt in the McCallie game (out for season). We got a RB that didn't play against CAK that should be available too.

The coach said this is the most depth he's had since being at CCS.

Start your trip early ... traffic through the ridge cut is bad every day, but especially on Friday. And they have construction going at the I-75 I-24 exchange.

thinkin very close.....amazin how close all the regions games have been this year.....except for those that involve the Irish.....talk bout a flip....

thinkin that Pride & PrayWhileURaisinThem's Snake Ranglin Baptist from Karns take down the St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly  just off Broad Street on Charger Drive and brings Sparty back down to earth...

..and just in case its a very rare rong Booger pickin.....it gives OlDaddy a reason to make a log into T and respond to a Booger sayin

thats a Booger pickinnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:25 PM, Booger said:

thinkin very close.....amazin how close all the regions games have been this year.....except for those that involve the Irish.....talk bout a flip....

thinkin that Pride & PrayWhileURaisinThem's Snake Ranglin Baptist from Karns take down the St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly  just off Broad Street on Charger Drive and brings Sparty back down to earth...

..and just in case its a very rare rong Booger pickin.....it gives OlDaddy a reason to make a log into T and respond to a Booger sayin

thats a Booger pickinnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

I like what Booger’s pickin, also thinkin this one might be close like Booger said. Grace will have to handle the big line of CCS and deal with all those athletic type kids in the secondary if we want to be triumphant.....

CCS ‘19  >  CCS ‘18

Red, White & Blue theme tonight at the game.

Students are breaking out the slip-n-slide behind the East end zone.

Oh yeah ... pretty important game too, which will probably decide #1 in the East Region.

Hope CCS can stop the passing attack from Grace - something they did NOT do last year (35-0 at the half as I recall). However, encouraged by the last 6 quarters of football played by our defense - only 3 points allowed (against CAK on a 48 yd FG).

But Grace is a different team altogether ... should be the top ranked team in the East.

To the Grace fans ... have a safe trip down.

1 hour ago, OLDad said:

Red, White & Blue theme tonight at the game.

Students are breaking out the slip-n-slide behind the East end zone.

Oh yeah ... pretty important game too, which will probably decide #1 in the East Region.

Hope CCS can stop the passing attack from Grace - something they did NOT do last year (35-0 at the half as I recall). However, encouraged by the last 6 quarters of football played by our defense - only 3 points allowed (against CAK on a 48 yd FG).

But Grace is a different team altogether ... should be the top ranked team in the East.

To the Grace fans ... have a safe trip down.

Thanks OLD, I think we’re both in for a great game tonight. Looking forward to it, leaving early to avoid all the mayhem in Chattaboogie.