Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

33 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

Now I KNOW You full of crap.  You don’t have enough kids for a 3rd string.  Keep over valuing your team.  It’s ok that you have pride.  Those rainbow people have pride and look at them.  I have said, you all on top right now.  We coming to your house.  Good chance you all beat us.  I am looking forward to it for sure!  If we get it together you will have your hands full. I have not seen us play a complete game yet so I won’t hold my breath.  It would be nice to see Houston county win something besides a 4H contest though.  So if you beat us, I will pull for you the rest of the way. 

What is a Waverly.

The last three times these two teams have played Waverly has out scored them 153-21. You can say what you want to Houston County but you guys FEAR the Tigers! 

We are going to ruin that purrty perfect season y’all got going! 

You guys are favored maybe but y’all are about to get checked!

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

The last three times these two teams have played Waverly has out scored them 153-21. You can say what you want to Houston County but you guys FEAR the Tigers! 

We are going to ruin that purrty perfect season y’all got going! 

You guys are favored maybe but y’all are about to get checked!

Maybe you can drive through McEwen on the way into town and grab some some BBQ. It will go great with crow !

• CoachT locked this topic