Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

Time to focus on this one. Need to put our best foot forward.  Need all 3 phases to show up. Offensively catch the ball, make good reads and protect when throwing; control LOS and impose our running game. Defensively Swarm and respect Oneida passing game. Special Teams— whew need some work.. GB guy said it would hurt us and last night it did. 

35 minutes ago, Turu said:

Time to focus on this one. Need to put our best foot forward.  Need all 3 phases to show up. Offensively catch the ball, make good reads and protect when throwing; control LOS and impose our running game. Defensively Swarm and respect Oneida passing game. Special Teams— whew need some work.. GB guy said it would hurt us and last night it did. 

Sucks to lose, but good we can correct some weaknesses we had exposed. Only way to look at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Doing good....yourself? 

I would like to have watched the game from last night but I can’t mis juniors senior season. 

Yeah dont blame ya. Cant get it back. Exhausted today getting back late and then up early for work. That's for the birds haha

11 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Nation I’m prayin every night this week that it will still be a game in the 2nd half. Yeti can down play it all he wants but that Meigs team is a dang good football team! I’m not sure we have the horses or deer to hang for 4 qtrs. 

Meigs is a good ball team and so are those Indians. It should be s good game