Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Well we know what ya got in store for us. Against great teams you have held them their offense to low scores. Those teams being Greenback,  and Upperman. I wonder how we try to counter that good D of yours. Come november I hope to send you back GPS coordinates to find your way back here if luck rolls our way. Should be a great game honestly

6-2 Oneida #7 in 2A

6-1 Meigs Co #4 in 2A

These rankings are courtesy of Preps.

Should be a barn burner.

Yeti it’s all gonna depend on what Oneida team shows up. If it’s the team that showed up against Cumberland Gap and Rockwood then we will be in trouble.   If it’s the team that showed up against GB and Upperman then I believe we can give y’all a good game. If we can get something goin on offense and score some points. 

If the team that showed up against Kings and played really really good against the run and shut it down then I like where we stand BUT if the same secondary shows up then we may be in trouble. Kings scored 3 TDs and they all were in the air. We gave up 2 scores to GB in the air also. Our secondary has been suspect all year. We had an injury that hurt us even worse in secondary 2 weeks ago. 

Edited by OmahaOmaha

13 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Naw Tiger Nation we don’t wanna take all the fun away from y’all goin to SOuth Greene home of the CHEATERS. We have done been up in that neck of the woods. I wouldn’t mind seein them at the Reservation this year. 

12 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Tiger Nation you comin up this week? 

I've been to South Greene before for basketball, no intentions of going back. More than likely I'll be there. I won't know till later in the week when I see how work is going to shape up Friday.

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

I've been to South Greene before for basketball, no intentions of going back. More than likely I'll be there. I won't know till later in the week when I see how work is going to shape up Friday.

Sounds good! It’s lookin like it will be a great night for some football. How well does Meigs travel? 

30 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Sounds good! It’s lookin like it will be a great night for some football. How well does Meigs travel? 

Pretty well. We normally fill up visitors sides or close to it. Your 2.5 hours away nearly which will sway some. But we will still bring a good showing.

42 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Yeti it’s all gonna depend on what Oneida team shows up. If it’s the team that showed up against Cumberland Gap and Rockwood then we will be in trouble.   If it’s the team that showed up against GB and Upperman then I believe we can give y’all a good game. If we can get something goin on offense and score some points. 

If the team that showed up against Kings and played really really good against the run and shut it down then I like where we stand BUT if the same secondary shows up then we may be in trouble. Kings scored 3 TDs and they all were in the air. We gave up 2 scores to GB in the air also. Our secondary has been suspect all year. We had an injury that hurt us even worse in secondary 2 weeks ago. 

Rockwood game baffled me for you all. I'd say you didnt want to show anything because I heard you had some high ranking officials there. B)

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Pretty well. We normally fill up visitors sides or close to it. Your 2.5 hours away nearly which will sway some. But we will still bring a good showing.

Yeah that 2.5 hour drive isn’t fun at all. It should be a good crowd on the home side and maybe the won’t set on their hands with closed mouths all night. 

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Rockwood game baffled me for you all. I'd say you didnt want to show anything because I heard you had some high ranking officials there. B)

Yes you are correct they was some high ranking officials Over in that Rockwood crowd. Our ole spy Crow pointed them out to me as soon as I got there.