Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Alot of region defining games this week it would seem. What ya think about this game honestly?

I think Meigs gets the win but if the Oneida team that has shown up the last 3 games shows up for 4 quarters its gonna be a quarter by quarter game.Oneida needs to learn to answer scores against real good teams and cut out the mistakes (Upperman was up 10-6 with 1:33 to go) and if they do that this week it may be a fun game to watch!

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think Meigs gets the win but if the Oneida team that has shown up the last 3 games shows up for 4 quarters its gonna be a quarter by quarter game.Oneida needs to learn to answer scores against real good teams and cut out the mistakes (Upperman was up 10-6 with 1:33 to go) and if they do that this week it may be a fun game to watch!

I feel the same way about it. They have played good teams great. Only lost in the final minutes of play. Should be a good one. 

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Alot of region defining games this week it would seem. What ya think about this game honestly?

I think it all depends on which Oneida team shows up. I like the front 7 we have on defense and can stop the run game. The secondary worries me. I still think that our defense is gonna have to have a very strong showing to give us a chance. Maybe some turnovers or something early and give our offense a short field to work with. 

Offensively we gotta be able to run the ball and do it effectively. We can’t let y’all stack 10 in the box and still expect to run the ball and have success. We will have to throw the ball probably more times than Oneida likes to to be able to keep y’all loose enough for the run game. I believe if we show up and play the way we are capable of playin then it’s a 4 qtr fight. If we don’t then we may be tryin to keep the clock from runnin. 

Edited by OmahaOmaha

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Meigs should win by a couple of scores. Oneida will make um earn it. A lot of pride in that neck of the woods. That being  said, GOOOOOOOOOiNJUNSSSSSSSSSS

1 hour ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I think it all depends on which Oneida team shows up. I like the front 7 we have on defense and can stop the run game. The secondary worries me. I still think that our defense is gonna have to have a very strong showing to give us a chance. Maybe some turnovers or something early and give our offense a short field to work with. 

Offensively we gotta be able to run the ball and do it effectively. We can’t let y’all stack 10 in the box and still expect to run the ball and have success. We will have to throw the ball probably more times than Oneida likes to to be able to keep y’all loose enough for the run game. I believe if we show up and play the way we are capable of playin then it’s a 4 qtr fight. If we don’t then we may be tryin to keep the clock from runnin. 

If you are looking for a short field don't worry we will have to kick it to you at some point.