Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

28 minutes ago, crow said:

You must have missed it, Yeti has him a driver for this one. He's big timin' now. To bad ole Flair ain't around much anymore, he'd show him how big timin' to a game is done lol. 

More of an Ultimate Warrior fan when wrestling was "real" :mrgreen: Ricky The Dragon Steamboat. Also one of my favorites of youth.

34 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah, I looked, it pertains to other teams filming. As in I am either staff or filming with intent to give film to staff for scouting purposes like if I came to meigs on our bye week to film for scouting. If that's done it must be known by home team and done from home side. I remember the thing I was thinking of was GCA. The  then HCs wife was the "team photographer", be that official or not I'm not sure, and she was taking pics and videos from the visitors side. Home team made a big deal about it but nothing ever came of it best I remember. I think it's just there in case someone is suspected of stealing signs or something of that nature. 

GCA has always been the worst

1 hour ago, crow said:

You must have missed it, Yeti has him a driver for this one. He's big timin' now. To bad ole Flair ain't around much anymore, he'd show him how big timin' to a game is done lol. 

Well If that’s the case then we won’t have to look for Yeti when he shows up at the Reservation. He will be in a big fancy limo and he will step out and they will roll the red carpet out and he will fling that camera over his shoulder and strut through the gates of the Reservation.  

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Yeti the big ones contest has Oneida with a 7.4% chance of winning, we probably should just send the JV so we can keep the starters fresh and healthy for the playoffs, what do you think? :D

I think that would be a  very misleading % lol. I wish I was that confident.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Well if I'm at a Meigs game filming, they are also filming in the press box. Not sure how that would be "scouting" lol. If there's a problem with it just let me know. It's just a hobby. My videos are good crow.

No problem at all. I know you enjoy doing it and I'd imagine we wouldn't care if you were filming for scouting purposes. We're not that worried about espionage around here lol.