Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You always play us tough, should be a highly contested game as alot rides on it. 

It should be a good game. I think it will be won in the trenches. It’s gonna come down to who has the hogs across the front to wear on the other team. Oneida is pretty good in the front 7. Now the backend worries me. 

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

It should be a good game. I think it will be won in the trenches. It’s gonna come down to who has the hogs across the front to wear on the other team. Oneida is pretty good in the front 7. Now the backend worries me. 

Depends on whose ready for us. Weve definitely had some unforeseen circumstances arise lately. Health issues, injuries, and sickness got us down pretty good. Hopefully we can release our Hybrid deer on you in the form of Will Meadows. Hes probably been our biggest improvement on the season thus far. 

Meadows has done really well. Also Austin Andrews has been a pleasant surprise. I think SP have him a hard time but he fought. We had some others who backed away. Another strength is LB Canyon Grant. I expect this game to be about how does Meigs prepare. Oneida is a tough team and I believe we will play them twice. 

4 minutes ago, Turu said:

Meadows has done really well. Also Austin Andrews has been a pleasant surprise. I think SP have him a hard time but he fought. We had some others who backed away. Another strength is LB Canyon Grant. I expect this game to be about how does Meigs prepare. Oneida is a tough team and I believe we will play them twice. 

We gotta rebound strong. Cant say it enough. Alot of importance should be empathized for this game. Who wants to travel in November more than they have too.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We gotta rebound strong. Cant say it enough. Alot of importance should be empathized for this game. Who wants to travel in November more than they have too.

I sure hope you travel back up this way in November. You will see how nice of a drive it is and won’t be able to resist comin back this way. 

32 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I sure hope you travel back up this way in November. You will see how nice of a drive it is and won’t be able to resist comin back this way.

Well we know what ya got in store for us. Against great teams you have held them their offense to low scores. Those teams being Greenback,  and Upperman. I wonder how we try to counter that good D of yours. Come november I hope to send you back GPS coordinates to find your way back here if luck rolls our way. Should be a great game honestly

6-2 Oneida #7 in 2A

6-1 Meigs Co #4 in 2A

These rankings are courtesy of Preps.

Should be a barn burner.

19 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

We wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity to make a trip to scenic South Greene, home of the Jumpin' Down Markers.

Naw Tiger Nation we don’t wanna take all the fun away from y’all goin to SOuth Greene home of the CHEATERS. We have done been up in that neck of the woods. I wouldn’t mind seein them at the Reservation this year.