#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Doesn’t work on me :flower:

More to life than football! I’m more worried about doing life the right way and supporting my family! 

Go Devils! 

Just now, lawnman said:

Best post you have ever put on coacht.

Except for when you win you love to rub it in everybodies face.

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

If your team wins a state title and has been so dominant then by all means do it

Not me I would never do it because it’s just football and in the grand scheme all that matters is what these kids learn through football and take to there adult lives and I wish them the best.Devilman you should be proud of the Devils .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Not me I would never do it because it’s just football and in the grand scheme all that matters is what these kids learn through football and take to there adult lives and I wish them the best.Devilman you should be proud of the Devils .

I do have a question for DevilMan. If we are able to get to round 3. And win again. Are you going to get behind these boys from Betsy to win it all. Because I have been a Green Devil each time we have got put out. I want the State Championship to stay in this Conference...

1 minute ago, CycloneTough said:

I do have a question for DevilMan. If we are able to get to round 3. And win again. Are you going to get behind these boys from Betsy to win it all. Because I have been a Green Devil each time we have got put out. I want the State Championship to stay in this Conference...

Amen!!

34 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

Majority of us will be all supportive for the cyclones "if" that were the case. I pull for East TN football regardless 

9 hours ago, BVDevil said:

great to meet you woodby....that place was LOUD AF so shoutout to yall for that. it wont be quite as loud when we come back in November LOL

BVD already counting those chickens that he does not own. Better buy some chickens before we meet. If I am correct you may play Howard or East Hamilton before playing us. Pretty good teams either way.

From the outside of the box view. These two teams are equal in there own way. Greeneville bread and butter is the screen, QB run to Wear down the front line and linebackers and occasional deep pass. Elizabethton bread and butter is in the air to some tall receivers, RB and a QB run to keep the DB and safety honest. 

Either team can beat the Mavs on a given night. The Mavs are younger less experienced than last year but have grown. Our offense will not get less than 30 on any team but its our Defense that keeps me up at night. We are up and down on any particular night. I think we will have to buckle down on defense and out score Greeneville if we meet. Elizabethton is a different monster and we will need to play them much differently. All three teams are close in competition however the difference is the Mavs have an opportunity to blow them out if all schemes work out. We had Powell 28-12 and run out of steam. Hopefully we have learned a lesson but thiss is high school kids and maybe we have not. The weather like someone already said is the other huge factor. Cold rainy wind for pass and kicking its all coming just depends if on your Friday night in East Tennessee.