#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

16 minutes ago, SpreadAttack said:

No VolsBy40 I don’t know where each referee is from. You’re the one that apparently knows all that. Don’t understand how you can be from Greeneville and not want them to win either...

Same way some people are from the state of Tennessee and cheer for Florida or Alabama. 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:15 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Like i said 3 Scores imo. Without the few costly mistake against the hill that games a blowout. Greenevilles weight room will take over as usual

Gregg has had time to mature and get better since the start of the season. 

Hows that weight room working out for you devilboy03? Looked to me you all ran out of gas in the 4th!! We were just getting going. LOL Take away couple bad snaps and we win by 2 or 3 scores. You're qb threw for what 30 yds. Ours threw for 167 yds. Oh yeah what happened to #47? We shut him down too. The results are in and THE CYCLONES are you're daddy!! GO CYCLONES!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyclones1 said:

Hows that weight room working out for you devilboy03? Looked to me you all ran out of gas in the 4th!! We were just getting going. LOL Take away couple bad snaps and we win by 2 or 3 scores. You're qb threw for what 30 yds. Ours threw for 167 yds. Oh yeah what happened to #47? We shut him down too. The results are in and THE CYCLONES are you're daddy!! GO CYCLONES!!!!

Should of sent the Knoxville back on the bus when they had a chance 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

Question for the Greene team. Why do you all bring a Charter bus to Elizabethton it’s not like  a 55 min drive is a long trip?

I have no idea if or why there was a charter bus from Greeneville, but I would think that's a good thing for all involved(Greeneville and Elizabethton).  The Elizabethton officials were making plans for shuttle buses and telling people where to park.  Seems like having a charter bus would alleviate 30-40 extra cars fighting for parking?  

Seems as if you're trying to be a jerk, so I'll go play along and reword your question.  

Question for Orange team. Why do you all run shuttle buses to the stadium, it's not like a 5-10 minute walk is a long hike.

8 hours ago, B-Ball Fan said:

I have no idea if or why there was a charter bus from Greeneville, but I would think that's a good thing for all involved(Greeneville and Elizabethton).  The Elizabethton officials were making plans for shuttle buses and telling people where to park.  Seems like having a charter bus would alleviate 30-40 extra cars fighting for parking?  

Seems as if you're trying to be a jerk, so I'll go play along and reword your question.  

Question for Orange team. Why do you all run shuttle buses to the stadium, it's not like a 5-10 minute walk is a long hike.

It was there long before the fans got there. I saw the players put there gear in it after. But why . You got big yellows for less cost.

47 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

It was there long before the fans got there. I saw the players put there gear in it after. But why . You got big yellows for less cost.

Greeneville has taken a Charter Bus to Games since the 2007 Season when Steve McCurry first became Coach.  He had the philosophy if you practice and play like a champ you get to ride to game like a champ.  He also had the philosophy if you practice like crap the week before the game he would threaten us with riding a bike to the game.  We have been doing it for 12 years so nothing new 

Just now making it back on here but Congrats to Betsy.  Didn't get to make it to the game but listened to it on the Radio.  Sounded like Betsy wore us down and capitalized on their opportunities.  Two very similar towns and one of the longest running rivalries in NE TN. I have a feeling we will see each other again as long as we take care of Business in Anderson Co.

43 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Just now making it back on here but Congrats to Betsy.  Didn't get to make it to the game but listened to it on the Radio.  Sounded like Betsy wore us down and capitalized on their opportunities.  Two very similar towns and one of the longest running rivalries in NE TN. I have a feeling we will see each other again as long as we take care of Business in Anderson Co.

Thanks and it was great atmosphere and a heck of a ball game.I hope this rivalry never ends and the Devils have a great team.