#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, Tab said:

Who knows if either team will get to round 3. If greeneville does not get better play calling and/or coaching no way they have a 3 peat. Elizabethton has home field so they have it all in front of them but who knows in november could be real cold or rainy and one team is just bad that night.

DO YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE?

9 minutes ago, Tab said:

Who knows if either team will get to round 3. If greeneville does not get better play calling and/or coaching no way they have a 3 peat. Elizabethton has home field so they have it all in front of them but who knows in november could be real cold or rainy and one team is just bad that night.

I’m with Tab on this one we have to take it one game at a time. Howard Tech came in here last year and they had athletes all over the field, and gave us a fit. We have to stay focused. And I’m sorry Devil fans but Elizabethton is the better team this year. I will say it’s Elizabethton’s to lose. Hopefully we can get it done.. Score Friday should have been worse than 24-21. Still in favor of the Clones.

3 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

I’m with Tab on this one we have to take it one game at a time. Howard Tech came in here last year and they had athletes all over the field, and gave us a fit. We have to stay focused. And I’m sorry Devil fans but Elizabethton is the better team this year. I will say it’s Elizabethton’s to lose. Hopefully we can get it done.. Score Friday should have been worse than 24-21. Still in favor of the Clones.

You’re right 28 or possibly 35-7 Devils late 3rd is what we were looking at

3 minutes ago, Tab said:

Are you a fortune teller? You are in state title game already. Ask witten who is more correct me or you? Do you ever deal in reality no. Ask cloudland what happens when you are in the state title game in october?

1 minute ago, CycloneTough said:

I totally understand what tab is saying but my point is he is always negative about everything .Heck someone asked about parking at the new stadium and he immediately said it was terrible. Its a million times better than what we had at TA Dugger. GO CYCLONES!!!

How did you come up with that math? Fg you have 17 to 7 then score was 21 to 14 when elizabethton had goal line stand so fg plus that td 31 to 14. But none of that happened. If elizabethton does not get a personal foul on 3rd down on defense it could have been 14 to 0 elizabethton 

2 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

I totally understand what tab is saying but my point is he is always negative about everything .Heck someone asked about parking at the new stadium and he immediately said it was terrible. Its a million times better than what we had at TA Dugger. GO CYCLONES!!!

I’m with ya. I bet they start letting Garland practice punt snaps in practice instead of just Field Goal. Also if stay under center, we don’t snap over Rollins head, Garland has two grips if you watch film. Completely threw things off. Then we continue to drive down the field. It could have been bad.