tcjacket13

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Round 1Tyner beats Westy

ER beats Bledsoe

H20 beats Telico

TC beats Marion

Round 2. TC beats Tyner

H2O beats ER

Round 3 H2O avenges last years playoff game and defeats TC!

Book It!

I can't believe im going to say this but I think you are spot on about ER beating Bledsoe. But of course your wrong about round 3.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I don't know it's a toss-up, ER or Westmoreland would beat Bledsoe. 

I would say it’s definitely a toss up, just by looking at scores I would say ER and JC are about the same. I saw where Monterey put it on JC, they also beat Bledsoe, but I was at that game, that was the worst first half of football that Bledsoe probably has played all year. I guess it all depends on which team shows up, the one that beat East Ridge and was trailing Tyner by 7 at the half, or the one that showed up to play the first half against Monterey. I would probably go with Bledsoe at home.

59 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I would say it’s definitely a toss up, just by looking at scores I would say ER and JC are about the same. I saw where Monterey put it on JC, they also beat Bledsoe, but I was at that game, that was the worst first half of football that Bledsoe probably has played all year. I guess it all depends on which team shows up, the one that beat East Ridge and was trailing Tyner by 7 at the half, or the one that showed up to play the first half against Monterey. I would probably go with Bledsoe at home.

I'm just going with ER be they would have the best player on the field. Groves ER WR being recruited by UT, Florida, and Georgia the kid is only a sophomore but is a beast. He had over 100 yards in the first half against TC. He is long and will go up and get the most 50/50 balls. ER, the only problem they can't stop anyone on defense. When cones to Westmoreland they aren't an athletic team if you have any type of speed you will give Westmoreland fits in both sides of the ball.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Good point looking at how close in talent these teams are to each other!

On 10/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, TCRadio said:

So as it is now and the way I expect it to go not sure of region 3 but region 4 is pretty much set barring any surprises. 

Region 4 #1: Watertown vs Region 3 #4 loser of Marion/Tellico Plains

Region 3 #2 Bledsoe vs Region 4 #3 Winner of ER/Westy

Region 3 #1 Tyner vs Region 4 #4 Loser of East Roberson and Westmoreland 

Region 4 #2 Trousdale vs Region 3 #3 Winner of Marion/Tellico Plains 

thoughts? Region 3 folks can your region win more than just the Tyner game? Who is team to beat? I’m excited can’t wait.

Watertown vs Tellico

Bledsoe vs E. Robertson

Tyner vs Westmoreland

Trousdale vs Marion

That's how it's looking after tonights games.

13 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Watertown vs Tellico

Bledsoe vs E. Robertson

Tyner vs Westmoreland

Trousdale vs Marion

That's how it's looking after tonights games.

Just how I called it!

With ER’s win last night.... they technically still have a shot at winning the region championship if they beat H20 correct?