Midway Greenwaves @ Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

10 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

If we dont score 40 + rvery game from here to State championship I will be surprised. 

Greenback has a great team but 40 points even in the semifinals? Some must be expecting an easy time. I’m expecting a great ball game in the semifinals. I will be surprised if SP gives up 40 points.  I definitely don’t see  a game like that post suggests. To each their own though. Good luck the rest of the way men. 

Edited by CaptainLongbeard

2 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Greenback has a great team but 40 points even in the semifinals? Some must be expecting an easy time. I’m expecting a great ball game in the semifinals. I will be surprised in SP gives up 40 points.  I definitely don’t see  a game like that post suggests. To each their own though. Good luck the rest of the way men. 

Pretty good bulletin board stuff down the road!!!

9 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Drop a pile and the flies come swarming!! Bahahaha 

I was wondering if they considered the source!LOL.You rung the bell and they came running.In all reality none of us are even considering that game yet and if it does happen 40 points on them wont happen.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

If it takes something a washed up has been says on a message board to get ya'll fired up for the impending showdown with our orchestra. Something is wrong. I know without a doubt ol Vic will have them ready and coach Ryan will as well. Should be an epic battle. 

Whitwell might still be holding players out!!