Marion County vs Silverdale

MarionMadness

It's a great Monday! Marion County was in a zone last Friday night in Tellico. I loved the running and passing ability our team showed. Coach Mathis and our staff had our team focused for a huge region game. It was great seeing our team spirit and dismantle our opponent. Our team dominated Tellico but we did it with integrity and compassion for them. Coach Mathis had some new plays and wrinkles called on offense that worked to perfection in this game. He had saved some of these for this region game. That's what good coaches do! How about that big defense last week? We are getting toward the playoffs and these coaches are going to have these kids coming together at just the right time to make some noise. At the end of the game our kids shook their hands and told them great job. That all starts with great leadership from our coaches. One thing that upset me was we always seem to play the refs as well. They are always against us it seems. I think they were again on Friday night. I even saw once where one of them actually touched one of our players during the play. This is a new season for these boys. They are finally seeing how good a team they are. We are going to have a great senior night on Friday for Kris, Drake, and our other seniors. They will represent the MC the same way they have all four years. With dignity and respect for all involved. I love being a warrior and what we represent each and every Friday night. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

• Sad 1

Our team dominated Tellico but we did it with integrity and compassion for them.

Maryjane Madness,  By dominating them with integrity, did those Jasper boys tackle them without making them eat grass and without knocking the slobber out of them?  Has that Mathis man's beard grown out some since they played the Mighty Pirates?

1 hour ago, rlh said:

Maryjane Madness,  By dominating them with integrity, did those Jasper boys tackle them without making them eat grass and without knocking the slobber out of them?  Has that Mathis man's beard grown out some since they played the Mighty Pirates?

It's MARION madness you doe doe head. Coach Mathis teaches our boys how to dominate the opponent, but with class and integrity. It takes a high character kid to dominate your opponent, but then help them up off the ground after you have mashed them into it. Coach Mathis has worked on some new plays and it showed on Friday night. Your Pitchburg team is good this year. I will give them credit for being a good team. They did not play real dirty this year either like they have in the past. This is a result of Coach Mathis and his staff rubbing off on the Pirates staff. These men all work in the same county so they are together at times. I know Coach Mathis and staff have the most respect for all of their opponents each week.  If we played Pitchburg again they would probably beat us again but it would be a lot closer this time. Next year's game will be a very good matchup. We only have a few seniors this year. We will still have unfinished business this season, but next year will be a fun one to be a warrior. As for Coach Mathis beard. His beard is the same as it always has been. 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:18 PM, MarionMadness said:

It Coach Mathis teaches our boys how to dominate the opponent, but with class and integrity. It takes a high character kid to dominate your opponent, but then help them up off the ground after you have mashed them into it.

. . .

As for Coach Mathis beard. His beard is the same as it always has been. 

Its good to hear that Jasper mashed those Bears into the ground with integrity. 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:55 AM, MarionMadness said:

It's a great Monday! Marion County was in a zone last Friday night in Tellico. I loved the running and passing ability our team showed. Coach Mathis and our staff had our team focused for a huge region game. It was great seeing our team spirit and dismantle our opponent. Our team dominated Tellico but we did it with integrity and compassion for them. Coach Mathis had some new plays and wrinkles called on offense that worked to perfection in this game. He had saved some of these for this region game. That's what good coaches do! How about that big defense last week? We are getting toward the playoffs and these coaches are going to have these kids coming together at just the right time to make some noise. At the end of the game our kids shook their hands and told them great job. That all starts with great leadership from our coaches. One thing that upset me was we always seem to play the refs as well. They are always against us it seems. I think they were again on Friday night. I even saw once where one of them actually touched one of our players during the play. This is a new season for these boys. They are finally seeing how good a team they are. We are going to have a great senior night on Friday for Kris, Drake, and our other seniors. They will represent the MC the same way they have all four years. With dignity and respect for all involved. I love being a warrior and what we represent each and every Friday night. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

He taught so much compassion..honor and integrity to a 2 win season so far. Let me share a secret with you. That don't mean bull crap in Jasper. They will run your butt off if you don't even have losing season. I know!!...All this integrity crap means nothing!!! Win games with whatever you have!!! That's the Jasper way...you don't have to believe me...ask the bigwig back stabbers!! They will smile at him while they dig that knife in his back....all your saying about great coaching is crap to the people that makes decisions!!! Jasper sucks! Don't know tonight score but I'd be surprised the compassionate..integrity mighty warriors will win against Silverdale...thats right...silverdale!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey MM with all you love respect and integrity for this purple and white group called a team..at least you could post how honorable there getting those butts whipped??? Not to much to say?? Your boy must be getting kick around with his buddies. BUT!!!! They will go down and finish the year 2-9...but they will have integrity..and compassion...lol..this is so funny!! Embarrassed are ya??? Lol!!!

8 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Hey MM with all you love respect and integrity for this purple and white group called a team..at least you could post how honorable there getting those butts whipped??? Not to much to say?? Your boy must be getting kick around with his buddies. BUT!!!! They will go down and finish the year 2-9...but they will have integrity..and compassion...lol..this is so funny!! Embarrassed are ya??? Lol!!!

LRDAO war boss man I could care less but seems them jailhouse fellars has lined you up a Uhaul at one time or another.  This Mathis man might make it one more year since he has a lot of integrity.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO war boss man I could care less but seems them jailhouse fellars has lined you up a Uhaul at one time or another.  This Mathis man might make it one more year since he has a lot of integrity.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I hope they do. Jasper needs another 2-9 season. I could careless if your joking!!