Marion County vs Silverdale

MarionMadness

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Warboss did them jailhouse fellars move you out in one of them Uhaul trucks? I garuntee you seem real mad at the kinfolk.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

It's been a while so I don't remember the details but it must not have been a pleasant separation if he's still this mad after this long.  He may have plenty of reason to still be so upset.

I heard a player got hurt pretty bad in this game.  Does anyone know for sure? Details?

16 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

He taught so much compassion..honor and integrity to a 2 win season so far. Let me share a secret with you. That don't mean bull crap in Jasper. They will run your butt off if you don't even have losing season. I know!!...All this integrity crap means nothing!!! Win games with whatever you have!!! That's the Jasper way...you don't have to believe me...ask the bigwig back stabbers!! They will smile at him while they dig that knife in his back....all your saying about great coaching is crap to the people that makes decisions!!! Jasper sucks! Don't know tonight score but I'd be surprised the compassionate..integrity mighty warriors will win against Silverdale...thats right...silverdale!!!

15 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

Hey MM with all you love respect and integrity for this purple and white group called a team..at least you could post how honorable there getting those butts whipped??? Not to much to say?? Your boy must be getting kick around with his buddies. BUT!!!! They will go down and finish the year 2-9...but they will have integrity..and compassion...lol..this is so funny!! Embarrassed are ya??? Lol!!!

I do not care what you say. You are nothing but an old washed up, has been, bitter old man.  You are clearly upset that you are no longer the "Warboss" in Jasper. Maybe if your players would have played with more integrity you would have won more games and not got run out of town. Our coaches now teach our players how to win and lose with class. They are making strides and getting better and better.  Our players are a true team and do not mention my boy either. Our kids might be having a rough year but they have coaches that are honorable men. Not so called men like yourself that do not teach kids how to be great husbands and fathers one day. It is about more than the scoreboard. I would have been appalled if you had coached my son.  I am very aware of some of the tactics you pulled when coaching our Marion County Warriors. The cheating, scandals and spying on other teams. I also heard how some of your other stops north of here went down. Yes, I have heard all about it. You were not a good example to the kids so you are no longer in charge. You are actually despicable to come on here and run down our kids and coaches.  Where are you now? Let me guess, somewhere it's always snowing. That's right up your alley. You have no integrity, and no compassion. Stay off of here badgering our great staff and kids. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I do not care what you say. You are nothing but an old washed up, has been, bitter old man.  You are clearly upset that you are no longer the "Warboss" in Jasper. Maybe if your players would have played with more integrity you would have won more games and not got run out of town. Our coaches now teach our players how to win and lose with class. They are making strides and getting better and better.  Our players are a true team and do not mention my boy either. Our kids might be having a rough year but they have coaches that are honorable men. Not so called men like yourself that do not teach kids how to be great husbands and fathers one day. It is about more than the scoreboard. I would have been appalled if you had coached my son.  I am very aware of some of the tactics you pulled when coaching our Marion County Warriors. The cheating, scandals and spying on other teams. I also heard how some of your other stops north of here went down. Yes, I have heard all about it. You were not a good example to the kids so you are no longer in charge. You are actually despicable to come on here and run down our kids and coaches.  Where are you now? Let me guess, somewhere it's always snowing. That's right up your alley. You have no integrity, and no compassion. Stay off of here badgering our great staff and kids. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Your right..i should keep my mouth shut. You have no clue about the past...but my apologies...please don't change anything...you and your bunch know everything that should be done. Let's keep those 2-9 season coming..your right..i don't have a clue..lol..and bitter isn't the word for it. But hey...i apologize for stepping on your tootsie...but I could careless what you or anybody as far as that goes thinks about me. I don't care. If your happy I'm happy!!

5 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

Your right..i should keep my mouth shut. You have no clue about the past...but my apologies...please don't change anything...you and your bunch know everything that should be done. Let's keep those 2-9 season coming..your right..i don't have a clue..lol..and bitter isn't the word for it. But hey...i apologize for stepping on your tootsie...but I could careless what you or anybody as far as that goes thinks about me. I don't care. If your happy I'm happy!!

Warboss much respect. BTW MM is a woman. Seriously .