Scott Meadows, 2 Central WRs booted Friday

HTV

On 10/22/2019 at 10:40 AM, HTV said:

Insinuating what?  That I had something to do with it?  

You couldn't be more wrong.  

It's not hard to see when something is published having a smart phone, my friend.  It was a New-Sentinel story.  I've never even met the current PrepXtra guy.  

Get the chip off of your shoulder.  

HIV cause I can't call u ur real name I see u ain't said anything about 2 of ur players committed to powell on Snapchat and Twitter because u know it the truth they pick Powell hats over Fulton HIV go halls red devils

Edited by Bigdog4030

19 minutes ago, Bigdog4030 said:

HIV cause I can't call u ur real name I see u ain't said anything about 2 of ur players committed to powell on Snapchat and Twitter because u know it the truth they pick Powell hats over Fulton HIV go halls red devils

I said a long time ago that I thought that was just plain silly. 

But it is a microcosm of what we are seeing with college sports recruiting in this day and time.  When we see every "offer" from every school of every type - campus invitation visit, real scholarship, partial scholarship, non-scholarship D3 programs, walk on invitations, etc - posted by kids on Twitter and elsewhere is it any wonder that it's filtering down to where kids are going to go to high school?  And like I said, it's silly, and not something that I like seeing.  But it's a result of today's social media.  

And again, they aren't "my" players.  I support the Powell program, just like I do all high school programs.  It's been almost 3 years since I have been to a game at Powell.  

And you really do need to go back to English composition class. It would do you a lot of good for your future. 

And call me by my real name, if you want.  It's no secret and it doesn't bother me one bit.  

On 10/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Well the facts against our players are a little skewed if you want my honesty and trust me I know what was said because I was on the sideline to hear it all. But Anyhew, the FACT is two unsportsmanlikes vs the bench The HC is gone and for the next game. So how can his get overturned but the players can’t????? Something fishy there folks. Maybe it’s cause where the head referee went to school at(which nobody wants to discuss).

I have a question then if as you say you heard everything and the facts are a little skewed then why did Central  only make an appeal for one of their players and not both??

This was reported in the News Sentinel today. 

2 hours ago, ObserverSD said:

I have a question then if as you say you heard everything and the facts are a little skewed then why did Central  only make an appeal for one of their players and not both??

This was reported in the News Sentinel today. 

Because one of the ejections was justified. The other was wrongfully accused by a ref who thought he heard a player say something when nothing was said. Like I said, other was correct call.