Trinity Academy @ Happy Valley

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I have a feeling with so much on the line we will play SG very tough. Might not win or score enough but it will be a 4 quarter game. We seem to play those guys very tough every year. Ive never even seen film on Trinity so im kind of curious myself. Just no injuries please !!!!!!!!!

Heard you got some banged up last week. You'll need a healthy team next week. I think you'll play SG tough also but its gonna be hard to come back with a win. Not outta the question though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I have a feeling with so much on the line we will play SG very tough. Might not win or score enough but it will be a 4 quarter game. We seem to play those guys very tough every year. Ive never even seen film on Trinity so im kind of curious myself. Just no injuries please !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure HV will show to win at SG....It's just darn hard to win there...Hope all goes well tonight 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Heard you got some banged up last week. You'll need a healthy team next week. I think you'll play SG tough also but its gonna be hard to come back with a win. Not outta the question though.

Yep we are down 3 starters since the start of the season. The Hampton game was the last game we played with all our starters.