Trinity Academy @ Happy Valley

19 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Schedule wise this is a horrible time for this game. SG is just hanging out on a bye getting madder by the minute over that butt kicking you gave them, and we have to play these guys in a game that means basically nothing. 

Just thinking about this game on my way home and it is beyond horrible at this point! I tell em the whole dang team come down with the flu and forfeit Lol

I wouldn't expect this to be an apples to apples game.. line up in the power I and be safe!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Just thinking about this game on my way home and it is beyond horrible at this point! I tell em the whole dang team come down with the flu and forfeit Lol

I wouldn't expect this to be an apples to apples game.. line up in the power I and be safe!!!

From What I've seen out of them ,they have quite a bit of talent but don't play as good as they should. Sure not world beaters.

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

This is the spot where we played West Greene the last 2 years but they backed out on us to play freaking Hancock County so we got stuck with these guys :unsure:

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

:thumb: I'm just interested in how you think this open league team plays the game...But I'll be MUCH more interested in next week's game 

Praying for NO RAIN!!!

I have a feeling with so much on the line we will play SG very tough. Might not win or score enough but it will be a 4 quarter game. We seem to play those guys very tough every year. Ive never even seen film on Trinity so im kind of curious myself. Just no injuries please !!!!!!!!!