GC @ Peabody Senior Night

Goldenpride

8 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Gibson County is not healthy.  They have lost some key players at inopportune times this season and it has cost them dearly.  They are not the team that they were earlier in the year because of some awful luck.  The fact that they'll finish with a winning record in this region is a huge accomplishment with what they've endured.  When they are healthy they are a better football team that Union City, Adamsville, and McKenzie.  

Having said all of that though injuries unfortunately are a big part of the game and they have cost great teams to not achieve their potential many many times.  Peabody will not have sympathy for Gibson County's injury woes because of what happened last season and how the Pioneers ruined their "perfect season".  

It sucks, but is what it is... I had predicted before the season that we finish 8-2.... I think we would have finished that, but that's all speculation now.

Edited by GCPioneer

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahahaha. I know. I just Can’t get them flustered. They have done packed it up for another year. I bet They will not bring a big crowd tonight either. 

I hope that’s not the case but pretty crappy on their part if that’s the case. Fair weather fans ? 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Gibson County is not healthy.  They have lost some key players at inopportune times this season and it has cost them dearly.  They are not the team that they were earlier in the year because of some awful luck.  The fact that they'll finish with a winning record in this region is a huge accomplishment with what they've endured.  When they are healthy they are a better football team that Union City, Adamsville, and McKenzie.  

Having said all of that though injuries unfortunately are a big part of the game and they have cost great teams to not achieve their potential many many times.  Peabody will not have sympathy for Gibson County's injury woes because of what happened last season and how the Pioneers ruined their "perfect season".  

Injuries are part of contact sports plain n simple!! Lets see players you might not see tonite for the defending 2 A Gold Balls winners Starting QB, Starting Wide Reciever and Safety, Starting LB ×2 Startin T.E and did anyone on the T even know nope!!! Only way folk found out was live broadcast of Tide and Booker T !!! Excuses are like Puppy hearts and Unicorn farts imo they are just part of it and dont matter in the W or L column !!!

59 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Injuries are part of contact sports plain n simple!! Lets see players you might not see tonite for the defending 2 A Gold Balls winners Starting QB, Starting Wide Reciever and Safety, Starting LB ×2 Startin T.E and did anyone on the T even know nope!!! Only way folk found out was live broadcast of Tide and Booker T !!! Excuses are like Puppy hearts and Unicorn farts imo they are just part of it and dont matter in the W or L column !!!

Just hedging their bets with pre game excuses brother. U loose players through the year. Part of it.