Lake County at Ripley

lakecounty1968

Just now, Goldenpride said:

You’re correct. I think LC wins on Black Friday bc 1 thing... coaching. LC isn’t afraid to do anything and Huntingdon does the same thing and I doubt a change will come about. I respect Huntingdon tho and they have a good football team, but Lake County is just in a league of their own in 1A this season

Huntingdon is a very good team. Fanbase some are ok the rest are delusional.

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

You’re correct. I think LC wins on Black Friday bc 1 thing... coaching. LC isn’t afraid to do anything and Huntingdon does the same thing and I doubt a change will come about. I respect Huntingdon tho and they have a good football team, but Lake County is just in a league of their own in 1A this season

Your correct on that account. Coaching will be a big part.

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Dude you can't upset me. I said what I said. In the end it means nothing but LC will beat your stangs by 10 or more on Black Friday. 

Your already so mad your about to break out crying. I didn’t think I was a troll but I guess I’m pretty good at it, or some of y’all are just too easy. Obviously your not a very good forecaster of future events . I’ll leave you alone now. Sorry for the name calling sir.

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Your already so mad your about to break out crying. I didn’t think I was a troll but I guess I’m pretty good at it, or some of y’all are just too easy. Obviously your not a very good forecaster of future events . I’ll leave you alone now. Sorry for the name calling sir.

Funny, you don't know me at all and yes you are a troll. I find you very comical. I guess you can hang your hope on the Milan game. Good luck to y'all the next 3 weeks please don't fade away like the last two years. You couldn't make me upset if you had too. You are not good enough to do it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I find you very comical. Have a nice day.