Watertown host East Rob

Bms54

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

You dont respect teams till they beat you man lol. Look at your thread against Watertown this year. You gave them no chance but they won. Then after they beat you they have your respect... that's the truth. Anyhow it's cool man just know we have the ability at the very least to surprise you again I assure you. Be it enough who knows. Will be fun if it works out that way. 

Watertown earned my respect last year when they beat TC on the creek bank. Meigs won't surprise anyone I know how good they are and what they are capable of beating TC. 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

You have respect from me because of last year game. TC defense is better than last year team defense. I think it's because  try new head coach  has improved thought the season as the head coach and with the addition of a few players to the secondary and some being moved around the defense has improved but hasn't been tested that much in the passing game which is their weaknesses.

Just stop, this years defense and last years defense are really close but i will take last years d-line over this years, when we play a team with strong and quick lineman we will have a tough time with them. Our LBs are studs but this years D isn't as all around solid as last year. 

20 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Since you finally agree we can discuss previous years (waited forEVER on your permission), Watertown has the same number of wins over TC that they have over Forrest in the last 5 seasons. 2. Ya'll are 1-2 against them. We are 2-2.  

General what is your deal with TC, either step up or shut up man. We have a open spot week 2 next year. Guess that 7-0 (touchdowns) scrimmage a couple years ago isn't enough?

22 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

lol you trousdale guys tempers man. yall and megis fans.  think ud beat us 49-0 this year?

Probably more like 35-0. Most likely either team would start running clock with Forrest start or middle of the 4th. Forrest would be a good practice team to play before you had a game against someone with actual talent.

• Like 1