White House at Greenbrier

BDP2003

12 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I would normally cheer for y’all in the playoffs, but if y’all got put out first round I’d be pretty happy about it.  

I am so sorry I hurt your feelings.  What I meant by “basement game” was the winner finishes next-to-last and the loser finishes in the basement.  You finished next to last with your win over 2-8 Greenbrier.  You had a quality win over MC but Greenbrier also had a quality win over playoff bound Portland.  

I do think better times are ahead for BDP once your coach has had some time.  Playoff next year maybe and host a playoff game in a couple years. 

11 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I am so sorry I hurt your feelings.  What I meant by “basement game” was the winner finishes next-to-last and the loser finishes in the basement.  You finished next to last with your win over 2-8 Greenbrier.  You had a quality win over MC but Greenbrier also had a quality win over playoff bound Portland.  

I do think better times are ahead for BDP once your coach has had some time.  Playoff next year maybe and host a playoff game in a couple years. 

Anyways hope y’all get beat tonight

BDP set themselves up for disappointment each year by playing the 2 worst metro teams before matching up with the Jackets in there region opener. Jackets disappoint them and the kids and coaches never get back on track. Try scheduling tougher and maybe you guys will get back to playing in November. WE DON'T NEED HELP PACKING OUR STADIUM FOR PLAYOFF FOOTBALL EITHER! GO JACKETS!

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

BDP set themselves up for disappointment each year by playing the 2 worst metro teams before matching up with the Jackets in there region opener. Jackets disappoint them and the kids and coaches never get back on track. Try scheduling tougher and maybe you guys will get back to playing in November. WE DON'T NEED HELP PACKING OUR STADIUM FOR PLAYOFF FOOTBALL EITHER! GO JACKETS!

I agree with you on the scheduling situation.  Hopefully y’all will lose tonight 

13 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Little sensitive tonight aren’t we @copacanobra?

I mean you’re on here acting like y’all were something special this year and y’all just weren’t.  Beat heritage by 1 because of missed field goals, beat us by 10 because our qb decides to throw a pick 6 at the end of the game, lost to MC (who we beat), and then only beat creekwood by 7.   I’ll give you credit y’all have an excellent program and find ways to win games and still make the playoffs, I wish we could get back to that point.  I just thought the trash talk on a WH vs GB thread calling it a basement game was a little distasteful and so therefore I would enjoy it if y’all made as early an exit as possible from the playoffs.  Good luck tonight