Grundy at Smith County

Jeremiah

8 minutes ago, OWLSSCHS said:

Second place locked up tight. It should be over pretty quick and we get to play next week at home.

Good luck tonight jackets, because we all know that Grundy has zero coaching. I’m not calling them coaches. I’m going to call them bums. The head bum is the 3rd highest paid person in Grundy with an outstanding record of  1-19 with 19 straight losses. To the fat AD please hire him to a 10yr extension. Our offensive bums only have one impressive stat. They weight a combined 600 pounds because they can’t coach that’s for sure. Grundy county kids haven’t got to eat after a game in two years even though they travel two hours to Upperman and smith county for example. They feed them at 1in the afternoon and don’t even buy them drinks they have to wait until they get home which is around nine or 10 hours Since they last ate. I call that child abuse. FYI AJ the idiot in the booth before and during half time goes in the stands and starts telling the fans that the coaches are making good calls but the kids just don’t execute. That’s how much brain power that bum has. Dunlap and Jasper should get ready for some good players transferring, because I know of 3 that’s not coming back next year. The head bum is only worried about himself and all you have to do is ask the kids. All that bum does is praise himself for his accomplishments and they’re so sick of it. Grundy has kicked kids off the team for missing practice, but one kid has quit 3 times and hasn’t practiced in a month and started last week and this week. I’m not going to mention the kids name because he a minor it’s the bums fault for letting this go. Last week not one coach took the senior walk, but Virgil and he’s the trainer. Who would wanna play with that? Evan has one more game and he’s done. He’s played last week and this week with a torn MCL. Not one Grundy coach called to check on him, but 3 from Dunlap and I think 2 from jasper called to check on him and it hurt his feelings because he’s put his health and military career in jeopardy for this team. He told me I wanna take this beating with my team and it’s not right to stay on the sidelines hurt. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about Grundy football ever again and I hope they keep this bum staff together. Jr jackets zero wins in two seasons and the high school 1 win in two seasons. Grundy here is some free advice; copy Dunlap, south Pitt, Upperman,smith, or Marion county. They all seem to have a good thing going so maybe you could learn something. All Grundy wants todo fight with each other. I can’t wait until tonight and see the brilliant game plan the bum staff has put together. You morons don’t deserve to be around kids much less coaching them. Great job on firing the one coach that held the team together. Next year when he’s somewhere else I told him to put 100 on Grundy and cheer him on while he does. I’m out 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OriginalWishBone said:

Does G.C. fire their DC Monday? Fired OC for offensive performance a couple weeks ago?  The kids deserve better!!! Heck the taxpayers of G.C. deserve better!!!

No the DC is the head coach. They’re going to keep him because they think he’s worth a darn because he played in the NFL. Grundy AD is to stupid to realize that doesn’t make him a good coach. 0-10 with 19 straight losses and they want to keep him. Grundy jr jackets 0-7 and the freshman team 0-7 with the varsity 0-10 and the say wait until next year. Who in their right mind would play for him. With the new rules if had a player worth anything in Grundy I’d take them to Dunlap or Jasper. At least the kids will get to eat after games and treated better by the coaches. All they have in Grundy is a bum coach, AD, and no assistant coaches with a half of a brain. How can a coach teach a 3 point stance when he’s to fat to get i one his self? Kids will follow someone who leads by example instead of a loud mouth moron.

It’s sad to see how this year turned out there was such high hopes but you lost the heart of the team when they fired the only man who stood up for the kids and another coach had to leave because of his father being sick good luck in the future Grundy you will need it