Unaka @ Greenback Round 1

orngnblk

One of the unaka moms was talking to us before the game and said these boys were coming to play and not give up and they have a coach that actually cares about these boys now. Well I can say it definitely showed. They played hard till the final whistle blew. Safe travels back home for everyone 

1 minute ago, WarChant said:

One of the unaka moms was talking to us before the game and said these boys were coming to play and not give up and they have a coach that actually cares about these boys now. Well I can say it definitely showed. They played hard till the final whistle blew. Safe travels back home for everyone 

+1

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

They had a great attitude and a very supportive coaching staff. I think they will start winning some more games. They need to hit the halls and get some more boys.

Yep..good group of coaches they got...actually doing alot of coaching during the game instead of handing out a$& chewing when your getting beat like that