Unaka @ Greenback Round 1

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

It didn't really cost all that much I mean how well do they travel considering the loss they will take. After the refs are paid Tssaa takes half they would get 25 percent of the gate for coming to play and Greenback would get 25 percent for hosting and all concession money so your really not out all that much in my opinion

Something is better than nothing.3 years worth has to add up to something.We always have big crowds for playoffs.

43 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Or they roll a pounding out for costing us a game the last 3 years. Thats a lot of gate and concession money.

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Something is better than nothing.3 years worth has to add up to something.We always have big crowds for playoffs.

You mean to tell me the GB faithful didn't go ahead and donate what they would have spent at the gate and concession stand anyway? Looks like you guys owe the school three years of 1st round playoff gate and concessions this week. When you walk in, take an additional $25 per person to the gate, and an additional $50-$75 per person to the concession stand. This should straighten you guys right out. Then charge Unaka $25 per person at the gate. That will help too.

:thumb:

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

You mean to tell me the GB faithful didn't go ahead and donate what they would have spent at the gate and concession stand anyway? Looks like you guys owe the school three years of 1st round playoff gate and concessions this week. When you walk in, take an additional $25 per person to the gate, and an additional $50-$75 per person to the concession stand. This should straighten you guys right out. Then charge Unaka $25 per person at the gate. That will help too.

:thumb:

Wonder if they would do it?Thats a WONDERFUL idea.

12 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Are there any Stoney Creekers on here? 

Doubt you'll hear from any

9 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Has Jarfly been working with the Unaka QB's the last couple of years? Is this years QB the brother of John Boy?

He has some UNREAL passing yards doesn't he? And I'm pretty sure they aren't brothers....John Boy does have a brother that plays on the team; at least he did play earlier in the season 

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Doubt you'll hear from any

He has some UNREAL passing yards doesn't he? And I'm pretty sure they aren't brothers....John Boy does have a brother that plays on the team; at least he did play earlier in the season 

I thought the QB this year is last years QB little brother