DII AAA Playoff Matchups

D23A

56 minutes ago, oldwiseone said:

Heard that Baylor's stud RB may be in a little trouble. Not sure what... 

if Suk Creeks new most largest favorite fan Sparty is standin up on the rails of Olgotty bridge starin down at that Tennessee current....then the rumor oldwiseone is stirrin might have legs....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, D23A said:

Catholic has the advantage of getting all of the talent from the Knoxville area, while everybody else in AAA fights each other to gather as much talent from their respective areas as possible. For the schools in Chattanooga, they have the opportunity to pick up guys from all around the country, they can't always bring in the guys they want if they can't keep up their work in the classroom. Even the best of the athletes at some of these schools struggle to succeed in the easiest of classes at a McCallie/Baylor, as well as all of the other AAA schools.

Catholic North dont board....so that advantage gone...... they dont have all the advantage of gettin all the knoxville area talent.....Alcoa and Maryville get their fair share.....University TN is Catholics savin grace.......and as for Chattanooga area...

.....thinkin Fant and ND have had the largest number of scholarship offers per capita than anyone in the area over the last 7 years....

Booger just sayin:shock: 

3 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Agree with most of what is posted.  I only have this to say for the Chattanooga schools....if a player is supposed to be really good, and is prepared to go to a boarding school.....IMG or Baylor/McCallie?  More prestige and exposure in my opinion.

kids that r considerin the likes of IMG have never even heard of Turners School or Suk Creek

Booger just sayin:roll:

48 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

False. IMG tried to take Howard from Webb after his 8th grade year. 

new Sparty were gonna have to respond to sunthin soon enuff.....glad to have Suk Creeks new most largest fan out from hidin....

and as Booger sayin......he never heard of Suk Creek or Turners School either.....until Sparty startin callin from the raider phone....

NDs had a few IMG possibles themselve

2 hours ago, Booger said:

new Sparty were gonna have to respond to sunthin soon enuff.....glad to have Suk Creeks new most largest fan out from hidin....

and as Booger sayin......he never heard of Suk Creek or Turners School either.....until Sparty startin callin from the raider phone....

NDs had a few IMG possibles themselve

They played McCallie every year he was in high school and Baylor when he was in middle. He had heard of them lol.