South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Yous causing all these coacht fellers to stay up fer the answer, Did Any coach meet with Any potential player prior to enrollment? Does you knows you setting an example fer that Madness feller round the jailhouse and his belief in integrity? We knowds, you knowds! 

OP shouldn’t you be game planning for those Devils right now?

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Yous causing all these coacht fellers to stay up fer the answer, Did Any coach meet with Any potential player prior to enrollment? Does you knows you setting an example fer that Madness feller round the jailhouse and his belief in integrity? We knowds, you knowds! 

You tell me OP. Oh Ned and ted obviously has not given you anything since you can’t post your proof. 

3 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I garuntee you all old pirate is game planning for is when the skillet slinger gets off the DL.  Old pirate took one of them little blue pills and about durn killed her a few weeks ago.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Just now, TheCommander said:

If this Greenback vs SP game happens, I’m going to try my best to make the trip. A boy can only dream that his Cougars make it that far maybe in a year or two!

I’m just messing around with him. I’m not sure if we will even make it lol. But if we do it will be worth the drive. Regardless who wins. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you all old pirate is game planning for is when the skillet slinger gets off the DL.  Old pirate took one of them little blue pills and about durn killed her a few weeks ago.  You think im joking but im not. 

Speak of the DEVIL and he will show up. They can’t show know proof so they show how immature they can get. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I’m just messing around with him. I’m not sure if we will even make it lol. But if we do it will be worth the drive. Regardless who wins. 

I think the game would be a shootout, but I could be wrong. If that Carnes boy is legit he will throw all over the Pirates but like I said that Pirates backfield is very very good!

Just now, Gbnation said:

Are you joking? You already mercy ruled the top 3 teams on your side.  Oliver Springs went from being region champs prior to the orchestration to getting mercy ruled after.  The mop up passer could get you to the fourth round.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, TheCommander said:

I think the game would be a shootout, but I could be wrong. If that Carnes boy is legit he will throw all over the Pirates but like I said that Pirates backfield is very very good!

Commander man anybody that is a starter for that Hunt man at Maryville is legit.  Have you looked in my Murphy Fair book at Maryville page? That Hunt mans school is probably a top 3 school in the state.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

LOPAO, that smoke must be drifting your way. The only game planning Old Pirate does is game playing how to stay off the injured reserve from Thursday night match up with the skillet slinger! OP did pull off an upset several weeks ago. Put the skillet slinger on injured reserve fer couple of weeks due to blue boy enhancement. OP ain’t jest joking neither!  LOPAO