South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes you are and have been as long as i can remember.A few are letting a couple get to them.The Semis are a few weeks away and if we lose our focus just ONE week we could let someone sneak up on us.CF and OS are both good enough to ruin our season.I do hope we all get together and if we do it will be an epic atmosphere.You guys have great posters that are respectful and some who have an agenda,but all are a proud bunch as you should be.If that game happens you all will be welcomed as any other team but there will be alot on the line for both.Good luck to your boys and i pray we all stay healthy EVERY team.Would like to see the two best go at it!

SPHS09 and Team69 much respect to you and your history with the Pirates!

They’re not getting to me. I ask for proof and they still haven’t provided any. Nor will they be able to because there isn’t none. Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

There’s not a threat but if you go back and read what one said on here it was pretty sorry. I don’t care who you are!

Sorry........Is being real skeerd, then start orchestration. Did Any coach meet with Any potential transfer before enrollment? Who had a part in Orchestrating the meeting? BTW, OP ain’t the TSSAA, or else GB would be in jail. Coacht fellers and newspaper readers are the jury. The selective orchestration Is obvious. The up stairs toilet leak dripping ain’t rain water! 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Sorry........Is being real skeerd, then start orchestration. Did Any coach meet with Any potential transfer before enrollment? Who had a part in Orchestrating the meeting? BTW, OP ain’t the TSSAA, or else GB would be in jail. Coacht fellers and newspaper readers are the jury. The selective orchestration Is obvious. The up stairs toilet leak dripping ain’t rain water! 

Still yapping without any proof?

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you got a passer lined up for next year to fall right in that Ryan mans lap? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Ray I have my eye on a few. Laying down the groundwork on a freshman right now that under coach Ryan's tutelage would no doubt be a Mr. Football candidate. We actually have the home studded 8th grade boys that won the Blount county league as 7th graders coming in next year. We will have enough returning that my orchestrating will have to be minimal next year. Only a few positions of need. Do you think we are capable of getting them???

Heard sp getting another boy from the bordering alabama school next year. Heard he was a heck of an athlete 6'1 220 sophomore that's having a pretty good year. Said he moved to nj from around Decatur alabama this year. 

First 3 rounds gonna be good til half then the game that everyone is wanting to see until then 

Jo burns gets mercy'd