South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Roy I guarantee you that powerp man that pegleg man is overlooking everyone already making their reservations in Cookeville! 

Not overlooking anyone. However, South Pittsburg and Greenback both have a cakewalk to the semifinals If they both play like capable and anyone that says other wise is out of their mind.

8 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

You better hope no light is shed on who you really are. There'll be something waiting for you. You're one sick minded individual. SP lost its east TN spotlight and haven't been able to cope with it so they're having to grasp for straws. That 10-0 season has y'all feeling really special. Better have a happy thanksgiving because when you pull into GB, there won't be a warm welcome. Btw you can take Murphy Fair's poll and shove it. Mr. Football will be from GB.  

I'll be there you. You threatening all us Pirates. I'm real easy to find.

8 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

SP losing our spotlight? That’s comical to say the least. SP has been the best and most consistent program in 1A football for a very long time. We aren’t a one trick pony like we saw last season in 1A. We’re just consistently a solid team year in and year out.  One thing is certain though. Win, lose, or draw it’s coming!

Yes you are and have been as long as i can remember.A few are letting a couple get to them.The Semis are a few weeks away and if we lose our focus just ONE week we could let someone sneak up on us.CF and OS are both good enough to ruin our season.I do hope we all get together and if we do it will be an epic atmosphere.You guys have great posters that are respectful and some who have an agenda,but all are a proud bunch as you should be.If that game happens you all will be welcomed as any other team but there will be alot on the line for both.Good luck to your boys and i pray we all stay healthy EVERY team.Would like to see the two best go at it!

SPHS09 and Team69 much respect to you and your history with the Pirates!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes you are and have been as long as i can remember.A few are letting a couple get to them.The Semis are a few weeks away and if we lose our focus just ONE week we could let someone sneak up on us.CF and OS are both good enough to ruin our season.I do hope we all get together and if we do it will be an epic atmosphere.You guys have great posters that are respectful and some who have an agenda,but all are a proud bunch as you should be.If that game happens you all will be welcomed as any other team but there will be alot on the line for both.Good luck to your boys and i pray we all stay healthy EVERY team.Would like to see the two best go at it!

SPHS09 and Team69 much respect to you and your history with the Pirates!

Good post, but us old timers is easy to sneak up on but them youngons mostly don’t look past the day

On 11/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, TheCommander said:

Don’t get me wrong South Pittsburg is a great football team, athletes everywhere. Ive watched them three times and I’ve seen some things that could be exploited. If the cherokees line can get penetration and stop the run I believe they come out on top. If they can’t stop the run the Pirates will run on them just like everyone else.

GB ain’t stopping the Pirates run game just like the Pirates ain’t stopping GBs passing game.  Neither can prepare for what they other brings. I will save any other comments for that game week because we all know it’s happening. 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, GHSblackhelmet said:

Never have contradicted anything. I have always maintained that you were a coach. You better see if any more of the Jasper boys got hurt last year before the 5th game they can now play for you boy. Get Dillards purple jock out your mouth and get to orchestrating. 

Y’all are drunk if you truly think either of these clowns are coaches.

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Old Pirate are you on that Grider mans staff?

LOPAO, Feller, Old Pirate feuded long before The Captain took seeding! Pappy Don Grider was driving around in his new Thunderbird fresh out of Tech when OP took a few beatings from The Professor. So answer is NO. Yous going to have to visit coacht more or else yous wouldn’t have to ask a Num Nut question. OR else quit letting the smoke & mirrors act coming from GB confuse you! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Thanks 1