South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, you better quit making threats. RD got son that often times follow him around Jest case someone tries a take Roy prized possessions. You be advised to keep that threatening mess to yourself, else you may be the most wanted. Jest cause yous skeerd, ain’t no need in threatening RD. Git busy orchestrating fer 2020, yous goin to need it.

I'm glad you find yourself entertaining.

SP losing our spotlight? That’s comical to say the least. SP has been the best and most consistent program in 1A football for a very long time. We aren’t a one trick pony like we saw last season in 1A. We’re just consistently a solid team year in and year out.  One thing is certain though. Win, lose, or draw it’s coming!

21 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, you better quit making threats. RD got son that often times follow him around Jest case someone tries a take Roy prized possessions. You be advised to keep that threatening mess to yourself, else you may be the most wanted. Jest cause yous skeerd, ain’t no need in threatening RD. Git busy orchestrating fer 2020, yous goin to need it and stay in your play ground

I garuntee old pirate if that boy of mine cant go ill hire that old body gard that Grider had.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Is that ball man on the sidelines that Grider mans bodyguard now?

Are you joking? Grider used to have a big ole body gard that about had to take that beck man and price man out at signal mountain one year.  They tried to start something with Grider at halftime.  Grider built that new press box and he must have a sniper up there cause his body gard isnt on the sideline anymore.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Grider used to have a big ole body gard that about had to take that beck man and price man out at signal mountain one year.  They tried to start something with Grider at halftime.  Grider built that new press box and he must have a sniper up there cause his body gard isnt on the sideline anymore.  You think im joking but im not. 

I could’ve swore that ball man was his bodyguard. Must have got told a lie.