UC vs Douglas First Round

Bigsw02

8 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

I love it that these teams took off a week at the end of the season to get ready for the playoffs. It has been my experience that a bye week can do more harm than good. I would also like to add that preparing for the Veer is very difficult to do. You can mimick formations and handoffs but you can't mimick a QB's decision making. You can't mimick a blocking skeehm. You can't mimick Coach Bowling's adjustments during the game. Im am not at all concerned at all about the extra week to prepare. Bowling will be 5 steps ahead of them by the time they hit the field. He has seen just about anything they can come up with. The name of the game is discipline. I have yet to see a Memphis team that can maintain discipline for a complete game against this triple option offense. With that being said, GO TORNADOES

Roll Tornadoes 

11 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Now my post doesn't make sense. You have to switch it back. Come on man. Come on. Switch it back

HaHa , never Swo never !! I do think the Narders get it done ... HaHa there ya go, I switched it for ya Big Dog !! Btw went to see the Play you was cast in !!! Top Notch 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa , never Swo never !! I do think the Narders get it done ... HaHa there ya go, I switched it for ya Big Dog !! Btw went to see the Play you was cast in !!! Top Notch 

Really? Thanks man! Did you come up after the show and talk to me? I would have enjoyed that. Im sorry if you did and I didn't recognize you.  Anyway, I appreciate you doing that. Thanks again

5 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Really? Thanks man! Did you come up after the show and talk to me? I would have enjoyed that. Im sorry if you did and I didn't recognize you.  Anyway, I appreciate you doing that. Thanks again

No we had a large group and I didnt think to !!! UC is always our go to for perming arts as well as Discovery Park .... How long have you done theater ?

24 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Funny thing is when I met you at last years game I thought I knew you from somewhere and I was pretty sure I had seen you in a play earlier in the year ! The cast of The Addams family was very very talented ! Where you Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat by chance ?