Dyer County vs Kirby

Tennesseefan7

Kirby has looked to have a really good defense all year! They aren't that bad offensively either putting up 30 something ppg. Dyer County is much improved and have really surprised me! Could be a good game or I could see Kirby winning fairly easy. This is a hard one to call. Not sure how DC will handle the speed and athleticism of a Memphis team.

4 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Win or lose I've gotta give Dyer some love. They turned out a lot better than I gave them credit for earlier in the year. Going 8-2 and 5-1 in the region is a heck of a year for them. 

That said, Kirby could be a tough draw for the Choctaws, but I will be pulling for DC. 

Don't get me wrong I WANT Region 7 to win all 4 games! Won't happen but I'm pulling for teams from our region! You are right DC has had an unbelievable season and hats off to them!

3 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Win or lose I've gotta give Dyer some love. They turned out a lot better than I gave them credit for earlier in the year. Going 8-2 and 5-1 in the region is a heck of a year for them. 

That said, Kirby could be a tough draw for the Choctaws, but I will be pulling for DC. 

I would love for them to make it back to playing your Pats again in a few weeks!