Dll-A playoffs....Neither 1 seed has big advantage

Eagle9019

1 hour ago, inthagap said:

Speechless I see. I didn't see that coming either. The coaches made good time of their two week break.

Nope, not speechless at all. Friendship Christian was the favorite going into that game against Columbia Academy, and they won. I am 181-51 for 78.6% for the season. You don't get that kind of a winning percentage unless you take a risk every once in awhile. Sometimes the risks payoff and sometimes they don't. It's all part of the game.

It's sad that you had to get your panties in a wad just because I made a pic that  you didn't like. It is just part of my shtick. Anybody that knows me knows that I'm part showman in my radio gig.  But, I have been either playing or covering high school football for 45 years. I know a few things, and I do understand high school football.

I made a comment that you disagreed with and you seemed to get ill about it. At times I do love playing the heel in this business. It's fun to get out and shake the bush! LOL

Edited by ReitzFan

48 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Nope, not speechless at all. Friendship Christian was the favorite going into that game against Columbia Academy, and they won. I am 181-51 for 78.6% for the season. You don't get that kind of a winning percentage unless you take a risk every once in awhile. Sometimes the risks payoff and sometimes they don't. It's all part of the game.

It's sad that you had to get your panties in a wad just because I made a pic that  you didn't like. It is just part of my shtick. Anybody that knows me knows that I'm part showman in my radio gig.  But, I have been either playing or covering high school football for 45 years. I know a few things, and I do understand high school football.

I made a comment that you disagreed with and you seemed to get ill about it. At times I do love playing the heel in this business. It's fun to get out and shake the bush! LOL

Not at all, I agree, I didn't think they would win in that manner either.  I tried to make that apparent in my reply to your blank response. I have no problem with your post. I was just making slight that it was blank, this the reply "speechless",( you have no ideal how many times i screw up posting, just look at my edits). We are good my friend.

And thank you for posting your impressive resume.

Edited by inthagap

1 hour ago, Titanmike said:

Great season for DCA. They should be the favorite in the East the next few years.  Enjoy watching your son play, it goes fast. 

You too! Jeff Cherry and I were texting back and forth the whole game. Lol Best of luck to you guys. DA was just that much better. I may come see the game next week and root on FCS and my friends son. :)

17 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Not at all, I agree, I didn't think they would win in that manner either.  I tried to make that apparent in my reply to your blank response. I have no problem with your post. I was just making slight that it was blank ( you have no ideal how many times i screw up posting, just look at my edits). We are good my friend.

And thank you for posting your impressive resume.

The blank post was a screw-up. I was trying to do 12 things at once on my phone as I was constantly updating my radio stations Facebook page with scores. It sucks seeing home not having a football game to broadcast

48 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

The blank post was a screw-up. I was trying to do 12 things at once on my phone as I was constantly updating my radio stations Facebook page with scores. It sucks seeing home not having a football game to broadcast

Gotta love you radio guys. 98.9 Lebanon with Tommy Bryan and Bob Lea is my go to station on Friday nights. 93.5 Trousdale with the Cheese and TCradio my second pick.(I'm a Lebanon grad, sorry TCradio).

Had to add the Smith County station (104.1) to the mix to keep up with Gordonsville now that they have turned the corner. I appreciate the work you guys put in every week. Give me a # to dial up for next year when I hunt Humphreys County, maybe I can tune in.

Edited by inthagap

30 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Gotta love you radio guys. 98.9 Lebanon with Tommy Bryan and Bob Lea is my go to station on Friday nights. 93.5 Trousdale with the Cheese and TCradio my second pick.(I'm a Lebanon grad, sorry TCradio).

Had to add the Smith County station (104.1) to the mix to keep up with Gordonsville now that they have turned the corner. I appreciate the work you guys put in every week. Give me a # to dial up for next year when I hunt Humphreys County, maybe I can tune in.

My broadcast partner who I do TCA football and basketball games with, Dave McCulley, does a 2-hour Sports call-in show every Monday night on Fox Sports Jackson 105.3. I will usually do a high school segment for about 20 to 30 minutes each Monday night.. you should check it out sometime. It is on from 5 until 7 p.m. . You can listen online at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com  .