Round 1: Riverdale @Mt Juliet

DillonPanthers1

27 minutes ago, SamMojo said:

Just saw where MJ only had 144 yards of total offense but caused 4 turnovers of which 2 created short fields. Not sure saying a freshman QB beat Riverdale is probably accurate. Sounds like you probably should be touting your defense as who beat Riverdale. Good win though. 

Nice way to almost make me feel like MJ lost the game. I’m pretty sure I read an article where we won 20-14. A freshman Qb ran and threw for a TD, if I’m not mistaken the Qb gets the win or loss from the statistician. Our defense was stout, and Jamari Sowell is a player to watch out for next year, he had a rushing TD, receiving TD and an interception that led to the other TD.  

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

59 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Pretty sure goldenbears and crickets are of the same topic. Either that or extreme hibernation.

Ok mr. no affiliation, who’s your team? I’m sure you’re a high school graduate, not really sure but I hope so for your sake..... it’s easy for someone to come on here pointing fingers at whoever without claiming a team you support. Ill always stick with my team, sometimes it’s a roller coaster but I’m still here aren’t I? Unless this is all a dream? Personally Your substance, I will say again, on this forum is useless to me. You’re the true cricket my friend.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ok mr. no affiliation, who’s your team? I’m sure you’re a high school graduate, not really sure but I hope so for your sake..... it’s easy for someone to come on here pointing fingers at whoever without claiming a team you support. Ill always stick with my team, sometimes it’s a roller coaster but I’m still here aren’t I? Unless this is all a dream? Personally Your substance, I will say again, on this forum is useless to me. You’re the true cricket my friend.

Crickets are always heard anytime he's asked who his team is.