Cland hosts the bobcats. Rd 2

THE KING

9 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Pretty sure turnovers is a stat we lost that part of the game. You feel the need to be a jacka__ because you finally made it to the 3rd round. I said congrats on the win. Scoreboard doesn’t always say how competitive a game is.

No just feel the need to put you in your place. You lost the entire game not just the stats and excuses were made that is all. Have a nice time staying home next week. Loser. Now I'm being a jacka__.

4 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

No just feel the need to put you in your place. You lost the entire game not just the stats and excuses were made that is all. Have a nice time staying home next week. Loser. Now I'm being a jacka__.

You didn’t put me place just showed how dumb you are. Be like saying if Greenback had 4 turnovers and OS won the game. You would say that it had no baring in the game. I’m pretty sure I said we would have to play a perfect game to win. We didn’t.

Edited by Appvol

52 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Playing?? More like getting your azz kicked :roflol:

Well at least we have earned the right to play GB again!! If 4 out of the 7 teams in our region were playing In yalls region Cland,unaka,Hancock, or jellico might make the playoffs once every 5 years or so. Take your loss and go on. We may or may not get our eyes drilled out next friday but at least we are still playing!!!   

1 hour ago, bfl96 said:

Stats don't matter when you blown out. Just like next week win or lose the stats will be irrelevant just the final score. Even stats is what you say to make yourself feel better about a loss or blame the refs for the loss. Your team played the game moved the ball but could not score the points need to win. Very few people actually see the stats they just watch the game. Good luck in basketball because that's the game your playing now and we will face the "Giants" also known as Greenback cherokees

I will say this is a very true post!A person just looking at scores cant see what went on.

2 hours ago, bobcats98 said:

Well at least we have earned the right to play GB again!! If 4 out of the 7 teams in our region were playing In yalls region Cland,unaka,Hancock, or jellico might make the playoffs once every 5 years or so. Take your loss and go on. We may or may not get our eyes drilled out next friday but at least we are still playing!!!   

I can speak for me personally,  that I had moved on and made no excuses.  One of your fans decided to flap his yap,  so here we are.  All of you can move on to the GB thread and this one will go quiet.  No one up here ever said we had a powerhouse region.  Its weaker than waterloo.  We all know that.  However,  cland has a silver ball and winning tradition.  We've had years that we've beaten all the teams in your region.  My original post to start this thread was all in good clean fun.  I knew we were the underdog.  It was respectful in here til the one tool decided to take a shot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I can speak for me personally,  that I had moved on and made no excuses.  One of your fans decided to flap his yap,  so here we are.  All of you can move on to the GB thread and this one will go quiet.  No one up here ever said we had a powerhouse region.  Its weaker than waterloo.  We all know that.  However,  cland has a silver ball and winning tradition.  We've had years that we've beaten all the teams in your region.  My original post to start this thread was all in good clean fun.  I knew we were the underdog.  It was respectful in here til the one tool decided to take a shot. 

Good post King!