East Nashville at Pearl Cohn

EastNasty

48 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

I understand the difference but when you supposedly have the best talent in Metro Nashville schools and your not doing nothing  what does it speak about your coaches? I'm not gone sit on here a let them talk about ours.  Just like the Stratford coach running his mouth saying we have Tshirts and Shorts kids. Friday is going to tell a lot and I can't wait until it gets here. We aint got nothing to lose. I respect them but they ain't hitting on nothing. It's cold outside #WarmWeatherBoys

I was confused on this...are you speaking of PC or EN on talent?

The next sentence about coaches....I think all are clear on where I stand on EN coaching!

Stratford coach running his mouth- he hasn’t lost to EN...correct?

City Championship in Nashville is a joke.  Besides PC, EN, and Cane Ridge....most metro schools have a losing record:  CONSISTENTLY!

On 11/13/2019 at 11:02 AM, FIREBIRD80 said:

You been saying this for years now, and haven't came close to beating us! Just the last 3 seasons alone, PC has put up 140 points to just lil east 14. I just don't understand why you keep talking about lil east to PC fans. Its clear that (lil east literature) isn't on the same level as Pearl Cohn!!!

Facts facts facts