East Nashville at Pearl Cohn

EastNasty

58 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Even in 4th...and down 28-19 needing 2 scores with 5 minutes in game....EN still huddling and not in 2 min mode? Still huddled with less than 3 minutes left?

After I seen the first to plays we said ball game. The still huddling up and checking. East loses ALOT of kids this year. All the skills defense and offense,Linemans,LB,QBs then i just heard the10th grade QB left for another school some weeks back. It's about to get ruff.

13 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

After I seen the first to plays we said ball game. The still huddling up and checking. East loses ALOT of kids this year. All the skills defense and offense,Linemans,LB,QBs then i just heard the10th grade QB left for another school some weeks back. It's about to get ruff.

Maybe they will look to get another 4* player from sumner county . They are probably hitting hard on the recruiting trail as we speak

OK East Nasty, I gave you 24 hours to get on here and admit that they got outplayed AGAIN and outcoached like ALWAYS.

Do us all a favor and just put City and State Champs 20__.

That way if you ever do get rid of your joke staff and luck up and win you have until 2099 to plug the other two numbers in.

Surprised you didn't get on here spouting when East scored first. The complete lack of discipline by the coach will NEVER allow you to win a big game. You cannot out athlete people to a state title. Anytime East has been faced with remotely equal talent they lose because they are not prepared and have no discipline. Every school in the mid-state was over at Hadley drooling the other night.  Your coaching will keep you out of the sweepstakes. The word is out.

• Upvote 2

On 11/16/2019 at 7:57 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

OK East Nasty, I gave you 24 hours to get on here and admit that they got outplayed AGAIN and outcoached like ALWAYS.

Do us all a favor and just put City and State Champs 20__.

That way if you ever do get rid of your joke staff and luck up and win you have until 2099 to plug the other two numbers in.

Surprised you didn't get on here spouting when East scored first. The complete lack of discipline by the coach will NEVER allow you to win a big game. You cannot out athlete people to a state title. Anytime East has been faced with remotely equal talent they lose because they are not prepared and have no discipline. Every school in the mid-state was over at Hadley drooling the other night.  Your coaching will keep you out of the sweepstakes. The word is out.

I'm not running. I can stand in the kitchen and take some heat! 48 hour cool off period lmao