Elizabethton one of the best teams in the state

CoachSH

Yea your right im sorry steven every you dont care about 1A

schools thats why u seem to scrimmage cloudland during the summer but I guess thats how you guys tend to get better scrimmaging cloudland.

And I dont see how you played ball at TTU when you barely

played at Elizabethton?

But dont get me wrong tony is a good coach but if he and his team is as good as everyone always makes them out to be

how come they have never made a state appearance I mean comeon in the past 3 years Elizabethton has had every oppertunity with the talent they have had to make an appearance in mufreesburro.

Winning and elementary state championship and a highschool championship is 2 different things.

Use your talents my friend cuz after this year you mise

well not even dream about going to the state tournament.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creekercalhoun, Have you ever thought that we scrimmage cloudland for coach Smith not for E-town, and when we scrimmage we usally never have are football players so we are playing are third string. We also scrimmage Unaka almost every summer.

WHEN SHOULD WE HAVE WENT TO THE STATE BESIDES LAST YEAR ( wich we got beat in the Sub State by AE who is great every year.

THE OTHER YEARS WE WERE IN AAA AND PLAYING SCHOOL 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF ELIZABETHTON AN STILL BEAT MOST OF THEM.

JUST TO NAME ONE SIENCE HILL #1 IN STATE #3 IN THE NATION 1995. WENT ON TO BEAT THEM TWICE AND ONE THE DISTRICT.

:)

creekercalhoun, I WOULD TAKE PLAYING A LITTLE AT ELIZABETHTON THAN PLAYING ALL THE TIME AT A SINGLE A SCHOOL. BECAUSE THAT LITTLE PLAYING TIME AND ME SHOOTING IT ALL THE TIME GOT ME RECRUTED TO SOME NAIA SCHOOLS, WINNING THE ARBYS 3 POINT SHOOTOUT DID NOT HURT MATTERS EITHER BECAUSE OF ALL THE GREAT PLAYERS IN IT LIKE SHELTON (ALABAMA GUARD #5).

I JUST RESPECT PEOPLE WORKING HARD AND I DO RESPECT YOU AND UNAKA (I PROMISE) BECAUSE I LOVE PEOPLE BEING PROUD OF WHERE THEY COME FROM AND THAT IS ALL WERE DOING PLAYING AROUND ON HERE. WE BOTH KNOW THAT IF EITHER TEAM OR GOD WILLING BOTH GOES (UNAKA AND ELIZABETHTON) WE WILL BE CHEERING FOR BOTH OR THE OTHER BECAUSE WE WANT CARTER COUNTY TO BE THE BEST IN THE STATE. EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE WENT LIKE HAMPTON, HAPPY VALLEY OR CLOUNDLAND.

WE BOTHE KNOW THAT IT COULD ONLY BE ELIZABETHTON OR UNAKA THOUGH.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW BECAUSE AFTER SAYING THAT MY DAD IS A GOOD COACH, AND I THINK YOU MEAN THAT, I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU.

YOU RIVAL BUD, STEVEN TTU BB

:)

[Edited by hardin on 12-3-02 11:31P]

hardin, you got freedom of speech just like everyone else so i'm not gonna tell you what to do. but you should consider toning it down a bit. i mean,- come on, you're wearing us out here. this thread has got six freakin pages and you alone have probably typed 4.5 of them...... slow down man, if you wear a blister on your shooting hand then, well, that could be bad....... TTU could be hurting....or are they already...... oh wait, what am i thinking,- WHO CARES!?!?

prediction: (i don't normally do this) firemanfrank said this betsy team could be special,- define special. if winning a district tournament is special then they probably are. if GOING TO substate is special, then they might be. if you have to WIN substate to be special, i'll bet you this team isn't cause it ain't gonna happen....

hardin, it's not all that far from cookeville to murfreesboro, but if you go to watch the show, you won't be seeing the 'clones there........sorry man.

Are you not a grad assistant at TTU ? also your dad coachs at betsy right? I had heard that TTU had offered both Redd and Brown a full ride and would also let them play basketball so they both could stay together because they are so close. Redd has showed nothing this year in football he is just big and fast. a large college might take a chance that they could make a man out of him and give him a shot. betsy last year were they not 0-7 against AAA schools? And they were not the smallest school in AAA in the region were they?OK who has TTU signed so far and do they have any commits as of now and who all have they offered from this area. i had heard sutton and been in east tn. alot

Are you not a grad assistant at TTU ? also your dad coachs at betsy right? I had heard that TTU had offered both Redd and Brown a full ride and would also let them play basketball so they both could stay together because they are so close. Redd has showed nothing this year in football he is just big and fast. a large college might take a chance that they could make a man out of him and give him a shot. betsy last year were they not 0-7 against AAA schools? And they were not the smallest school in AAA in the region were they?OK who has TTU signed so far and do they have any commits as of now and who all have they offered from this area. i had heard sutton and been in east tn. alot