Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

29 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Lol we won't get dominated at home. 

32 minutes ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

I only hope Dyer county knocks Henry county in the mouth and dominate this game and not the other way around lol

Your domination ended last Friday night TF7. You will be facing a different kind of team this Friday.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Well first off we wouldn't have been on the road because we actually won our region and we had 3 home games regardless...2nd off I respect the teams from Memphis every year because we know what some of those teams are capable of. We have been humbled in the past by teams from Memphis including Ridgeway, Brighton just to name a couple. I have said many times on the Dyer County boards that I respect what they have done with Kirby and Southwind. To be honest Dyer County hasn't been within 30 points of us in the last several games with them. Including a 34 point blowout win over DC THIS YEAR!! Yes they have started hitting their stride at the right time and good for them. Don't forget we have won 10 games in a row now with wins over DC and Brentwood on that list. Did that answer ur questions?

No need to get defensive. I was just asking a legitimate question. If you look back i picked HC to win against DC last time. They should again. I was just wondering why you were concerned about the Memphis teams more than anything. Personally I think this will be a low scoring affair for both sides. I have been wrong before.

6 minutes ago, pugugly said:

No need to get defensive. I was just asking a legitimate question. If you look back i picked HC to win against DC last time. They should again. I was just wondering why you were concerned about the Memphis teams more than anything. Personally I think this will be a low scoring affair for both sides. I have been wrong before.

I was a little worried about Southwind because they had a big RB that has been wreaking havoc on opponents. They also had 2 other RBs that was very good. I guess they was able to be stopped and if DC could do it I know HC could have now. Kirby had somewhat worried me only because of their 5 or 6 shutouts they had. Of course most if not all of those shutouts was against bad teams. I was wondering if either team was actually legit. I guess neither one really was. 

#99 is one my favorite HC players in years. That kid can’t be blocked even by double teams. If he stays in the back field, it’ll be a long game for DC. I think this will be closer than last time but feel HC pulls always late. However, I’ve seen and been part of some crazy football games over the years that were very disappointing. 

On another note, the HC crowds for the first 2 rounds have been embarrassing for HC fans. The kids deserve better. So what if you have to be “cold” for 2 hours. 

Edited by SEC1rules
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

#99 is one my favorite HC players in years. That kid can’t be blocked even by double teams. If he stays in the back field, it’ll be a long game for DC. I think this will be closer than last time but fell HC pulls always late. However, I’ve seen and been part of some crazy football games over the years that were very disappointing. 

On another note, the HC crowds for the first 2 rounds have been embarrassing for HC fans. The kids deserve better. So what if you have to be “cold” for 2 hours. 

Yes more people need to call out the fans! It's been a pathetic crowd to be honest. We can do a lot better.