The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

34 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

i'm sorry i do not see the correlation between throwing a wet football, and region championships? 

Let me spell it out for you.  Come Friday night...Wet Ball, Dry Ball, Whatever type Ball...TC will punch it down Watertown's throat and make them like it.  The BIG PICTURE if I could paint it for you...Watertown is a Region Championship type Program, while TC is a State Championship type Program!   

17 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Let me spell it out for you.  Come Friday night...Wet Ball, Dry Ball, Whatever type Ball...TC will punch it down Watertown's throat and make them like it.  The BIG PICTURE if I could paint it for you...Watertown is a Region Championship type Program, while TC is a State Championship type Program!   

Let me bow down to the mighty TC!! We might as well not even play, idk if you have watched any of the Tc watertown games lately but you have not lined up and ran it down our throat. This isn’t watertown of old

Just now, Grizzly478 said:

Let me bow down to the mighty TC!! We might as well not even play, idk if you have watched any of the Tc watertown games lately but you have not lined up and ran it down our throat. This isn’t watertown of old

And this isn't TC of week 2 you catch every year that makes a lot of mistakes.  When the game matters to advance, TC produces!

Here is a little something i put together. Enjoy! 

Who will it be?

If, Buts, Candy and Nuts,

Whats the excuse going to be?

The rain is coming,

and we shall all soon see

A great spectacle on that brown muddy field

wondering who is going to yield 

the bragging rights vs the wanna bes.

Indians or Tigers are waiting on the other side, 

but for one its the end of the ride

but who twill it be?

Purple or Yellow 

will be the fellow 

toting the Region 4 flag.

But first a battle

one that will rattle 

even the shag.

We soon shall see!

One team will lay somber in defeat

the other yelling victorious so sweet.

advancing on to play again

while the others offseason will begin.

Watertown and Hartsville the teams hail from

both eager to give each other some.

The team in white is in familiar territory

But the team in Purple wants one in the Semi (finals) category. 

Who will it be?

Come one, come all

For Friday Night the boys will play real ball. 

I promise you will be in for a real treat

and them Jackets will be chanting Tiger Meat.

Who will it be?

Who will it be?

We shall soon see, which team claims the Victory!

my question is why the boys at watertown get no respect and the only people giving them a chance is them no one wants to face that watertown beat TC they played a harder schedule and still went 8-2 and arguable should've been 9-1 or even 10-0 and I understand the "TC is a better team then in week 3" argument but just a little inside information TC isn't the only team to get better throughout the season

8 minutes ago, thesheriff01 said:

my question is why the boys at watertown get no respect and the only people giving them a chance is them no one wants to face that watertown beat TC they played a harder schedule and still went 8-2 and arguable should've been 9-1 or even 10-0 and I understand the "TC is a better team then in week 3" argument but just a little inside information TC isn't the only team to get better throughout the season

Let them sleep sheriff. Cousino is light years ahead of where he was in week 3 and he got the win then. What should make me think the outcome will be different this time? The rain? Newsflash both teams will be playing in the rain. The fact tc has progressed since week 3? If they hadn’t they’d be in a world of trouble because so have we.  The coaches will have them prepared and the purple tigers will be ready. The yellow jackets have not proven to anyone that they can throw the ball and I believe if we can get #7 and #5 blocked we will move the ball at ease. You fellas from fartsville can talk about last year all you want but your team does not compare to what you had last year.