The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, diesel28 said:

H20 beat Dekalb 42-20 and dc is playing Fri night must be at least one good team that h20 beat They are one of the top 8 teams in 4a.

Being a top 8 team means nothing that shows that Watertown has never won with that statement a top 8 team. I guess every team sets out not to win a gold ball but to finish in the top 8 that shows the difference between a championship-caliber program and a program that hasn't even win a silver ball. The goal is to have practice on Thanksgiving day to give your self a chance to get a gold ball. Get your mind right I guess H2O is fine with a participation trophy as well.

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Well if tc wasn't chicken we would be heading into the 2nd quarter  this time tomorrow night! Guess we can throw  away that saying they will play anyone,anytime, anyplace!!! How does a chicken go?

How does the (Lil Wayne) saying go Either you run with TC or you run from us. I know down deep inside Watertown coaches and players  remember what happened  last year and they are scared to death of TC because they know what's coming their way either H2O steps up or get run over.

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

How does the (Lil Wayne) saying go Either you run with TC or you run from us. I know down deep inside Watertown coaches and players  remember what happened  last year and they are scared to death of TC because they know what's coming their way either H2O steps up or get run over.

They will get ran over lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RTD said:

NO ONE is scared of TC! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

NO ONE is scared of TC! 

Don't say that if we went back just 3 years ago I remember when H2O couldn't even have the ball past midfield. Watertown has come a long way it just took open enrollment and playing in 2. classifications down from where you should be playing just to win a region and to be competitive.  In just 2 years TC will still be dominate in 1A but H2O will be right back where they belong on the bottom of a region in 3A-4A football getting mercy-ruled.

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

Don't say that if we went back just 3 years ago I remember when H2O couldn't even have the ball past midfield. Watertown has come a long way it just took open enrollment and playing in 2. classifications down from where you should be playing just to win a region and to be competitive.  In just 2 years TC will still be dominate in 1A but H2O will be right back where they belong on the bottom of a region in 3A-4A football getting mercy-ruled.

We are in the classification we are supposed to be in, we have been very competitive in football for the last 6 years, obviously we didn’t play TC when the turn around started so you guys don’t know.  We would probably be in Dekalb’s region in the future and they are in the quarters right now and we beat them handily. So bottom of the region getting mercy ruled is just ignorant. 

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

I see that sly backhanded excuse starting to creep in again.