West Carroll @ Lake County (Quarterfinals)

TipToe421

I think West Carroll pulls out ALL the stops in this one. It is so much harder to defeat an opponent the 2nd time around and they will be prepared. There are rumblings I am hearing that the donkey better not be left alone between now and game time. It may come up missing if it is. I heard that they have an all new offense and defense they have been working on all year just for this game. They have been playing chess while you guys have been playing checkers. Time to wake up Falcons...your time is near!

Does this help?

20 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I think West Carroll pulls out ALL the stops in this one. It is so much harder to defeat an opponent the 2nd time around and they will be prepared. There are rumblings I am hearing that the donkey better not be left alone between now and game time. It may come up missing if it is. I heard that they have an all new offense and defense they have been working on all year just for this game. They have been playing chess while you guys have been playing checkers. Time to wake up Falcons...your time is near!

Does this help?

:roflol: