West Carroll @ Lake County (Quarterfinals)

TipToe421

9 minutes ago, shockernation said:

-1 maybe more

Because I find humor I’m not gonna apologize boss man...they made potato look plum stupid! Teach your fans to shut up and quit replying if it hurts! Hero worship...naw but respect! But you fools got served over and over and over and yes again over! I’ve battled with sno and cb10 and those are some witty dudes! Ole cuz told me earlier in the week they didn’t have the horses to keep up(no pun intended)! Marshall Co and Cornersville respect LC and obviously they don’t you guys...I have nothing to do with that! And remember DC Elliot Cook had the plan the last 2 years to put you boys at home...us as well! Yes we will use his game plan...shut down the run! That’s an easy one against y’all! Run Run Run it down our throats! We gonna find out soon enough...save ya talk for next week! I love getting called out though...thanks! Black Friday awaits and I wanna pic on the horse too

Oh snap!! OUCH!! Truth.... 

:roflol:

19 minutes ago, shockernation said:

-1 maybe more

Because I find humor I’m not gonna apologize boss man...they made potato look plum stupid! Teach your fans to shut up and quit replying if it hurts! Hero worship...naw but respect! But you fools got served over and over and over and yes again over! I’ve battled with sno and cb10 and those are some witty dudes! Ole cuz told me earlier in the week they didn’t have the horses to keep up(no pun intended)! Marshall Co and Cornersville respect LC and obviously they don’t you guys...I have nothing to do with that! And remember DC Elliot Cook had the plan the last 2 years to put you boys at home...us as well! Yes we will use his game plan...shut down the run! That’s an easy one against y’all! Run Run Run it down our throats! We gonna find out soon enough...save ya talk for next week! I love getting called out though...thanks! Black Friday awaits and I wanna pic on the horse too

Yes CB10 is hilarious for a 5th grader. Real witty with your momma jokes and high IQ comebacks. I bet he’s a hit with the primary school kids. I can see why you love it! 

1 minute ago, Waker said:

Yes CB10 is hilarious for a 5th grader. Real witty with your momma jokes and high IQ comebacks. I bet he’s a hit with the primary school kids. I can see why you love it! 

I love the way you guys...not you couldn’t stop responding! Don’t care he was a hit last night...hilarious! I understand y’all are still butt hurt...for like 20 pages y’all kept taking the bait! Stupid is as stupid does! Me and you are gonna be besties before this year is over...I promise!

1 minute ago, Waker said:

+1 Great reply!

All I need partner...y’all fixing to get a dose and meet the donkey! Celebrating on the million dollar field...like a bunch of spoiled brats rubbing it in everyone’s face! It’s awesome though! Talk next week big boy! Yes yes yes Black Friday and I’m getting me a pic so you yourself better guard it! If I’d seen that dude last year you know what I would’ve done Duane...yes hilarious in my book! Call it what ya want poser! Promise...we still gonna be besties 

@Waker Don’t run off! Text couch potatoe and tell his dumb rear to join! You talk ignorant...that guy takes the cake! Prepare cause the shocker will have you tapping before round one! Tell your boys to practice hard...they better! Black Friday poser...but we still are gonna be besties and guard the horse after the game! #1 on my agenda after the game! Or use it as a fundraiser for next year and charge $3 to take a picture...million dollar field may be removed due to disappointment 

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

All I need partner...y’all fixing to get a dose and meet the donkey! Celebrating on the million dollar field...like a bunch of spoiled brats rubbing it in everyone’s face! It’s awesome though! Talk next week big boy! Yes yes yes Black Friday and I’m getting me a pic so you yourself better guard it! If I’d seen that dude last year you know what I would’ve done Duane...yes hilarious in my book! Call it what ya want poser! Promise...we still gonna be besties 

It’s going to be tough on you when you have to choke down that crow.

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

@Waker Don’t run off! Text couch potatoe and tell his dumb rear to join! You talk ignorant...that guy takes the cake! Prepare cause the shocker will have you tapping before round one! Tell your boys to practice hard...they better! Black Friday poser...but we still are gonna be besties and guard the horse after the game! #1 on my agenda after the game! Or use it as a fundraiser for next year and charge $3 to take a picture...million dollar field may be removed due to disappointment 

I have no idea who the potato guy was. I don’t deal with people like that.