5 class plan

ocac

38 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Which is why I'd like for there to be a wild cards so good teams aren't penalized for playing in a strong region. I think most ppl don't mind 5-5, it's when teams make it going 2-8 or worse

I would agree with that and I think eventually if you want to really level up the playoffs there is going to have to be some type of urban and rural factors weighed in.

19 minutes ago, LACats said:

I would agree with that and I think eventually if you want to really level up the playoffs there is going to have to be some type of urban and rural factors weighed in.

Just not sure how you would account for that and not sure I'd trust TSSAA to do it right. I thinking breaking it down like that would water it down like adding classes has

7 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Just not sure how you would account for that and not sure I'd trust TSSAA to do it right. I thinking breaking it down like that would water it down like adding classes has

Valid points and I understand what you are saying but I do know it is very difficult year in and year out for a 1 school county with a population of 20 to 25 thousand to compete with a school in a county with 50 or 55 thousand that isn't zoned or can draw from that many kids. 

11 minutes ago, LACats said:

Valid points and I understand what you are saying but I do know it is very difficult year in and year out for a 1 school county with a population of 20 to 25 thousand to compete with a school in a county with 50 or 55 thousand that isn't zoned or can draw from that many kids. 

Absolutely. Maybe make A and AA just rural schools? I'm not sure what the answer is 

20 minutes ago, LACats said:

Yet Trousdale Co does it almost every year.