Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

8 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Way to contribute to the discussion. -1

All I have seen so far is Huntington’s reasoning why they are better all around

and attempts to inflate their reasoning by invalidating any opprnent we have played, “because they scored points on us”

there are reasons why people score points, but no one has come close to why those points were scored, only assumptions

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

As you should, but then again... when you come up against a decent team for the first time all season, the 4th quarter hits and that donkey is wore out.. All these studs from Lake County looking around saying, "what is this? I'm usually chatting up the cheerleaders by now.."

It might be a bit of a shock to a few of them. And you are delusional if you dont think its coming..

LC has beat the 11th ranked 4A team,  3A teams and a host of others.  I assure you, HuntingDone is not the only good team LC has faced and defeated.  Good luck Friday night.

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

All I have seen so far is Huntington’s reasoning why they are better all around

and attempts to inflate their reasoning by invalidating any opprnent we have played, “because they scored points on us”

there are reasons why people score points, but no one has come close to why those points were scored, only assumptions

Then contribute to the discussion.. why were they scored? Mustang1969 is the only one who has given a reason so far.

No one is saying we are the more talented team. In fact, i think most Huntingdon posters have said the opposite. You guys are the team to beat in the west. 

HOWEVER, there are things we do well and places where we match up well on the field with you guys. For that reason, you wont see any Mustangs lie down and take this "donkey stomping" you all keep speaking of.

2 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Then contribute to the discussion.. why were they scored? Mustang1969 is the only one who has given a reason so far.

No one is saying we are the more talented team. In fact, i think most Huntingdon posters have said the opposite. You guys are the team to beat in the west. 

HOWEVER, there are things we do well and places where we match up well on the field with you guys. For that reason, you wont see any Mustangs lie down and take this "donkey stomping" you all keep speaking of.

We hand out the Donkey Stomping. Have for years. They are posers. They couldn’t come up with anything original. “Falcon Pecking” don’t sound very intimidating.

1 minute ago, Fan55 said:

Naw, your coach will beg for 6 minute running clock by the 3rd quarter; so he can start  looking for his new job

I would say I'll be coming back to this one on friday night, but you'll disappear just like you did last year. And we wont see you again until you determine if LC can compete next year.

Go back to lurking in the shadows, you're an embarassment to your fan base.