Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

10 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

The number 1 reason would be because your not in their league defensively. Your giving up around 180 yards a game against the run this season and around 17 points a game. I actually haven’t seen anyone say we were going to run at will on you but you have certainly been suspect against the run.

You are correct

ill come back to this one for sure

8 minutes ago, Waker said:

That sir is a lie.

Nope, been to every game.  The starting defense is rotated out and substitions were started in the beginning of the 3td quarter.   Look at the game recaps.  Most of the points scored by opponents occurred in the fourth quarter.  Most of the games had a running clock by the 3rd quarter.   

I predict another running clock by the third quarter.  HuntingDone should hope puckett has mercy on you and at least allows HuntingDone to score in the last of the 4th quarter, out of mercy. 

Edited by Fan55
Spelling HuntingDone

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

You are correct

Boss you can come back to whatever you like. If you honestly can’t see you’ve got holes then I don’t know what to tell ya. We have certainly got holes. We aren’t unbeatable. Seems like y’all have become what you accuse us of being. I believe in our kids.

Just now, Guidance1812 said:

You are correct

How about just responding with a reason why you think this isn’t going to happen. I’m wondering if any of you have been to a game this year. Because none of you LC posters ever talk about actual game play. If someone makes a post with a true statement and you disagree with it, try to make your point. All of you want to be CB10. You aren’t good at it. 

Now that I'm caught up, I think this game has the same feel as the CV Huntingdon game last year. Two high profile offenses scoring a bunch of points, and two defenses extremely stingy. People expecting a blowout may want to think twice. I would say a 20-10, 20-14 type game. Points are going to be at a premium in this one.

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

How about just responding with a reason why you think this isn’t going to happen. I’m wondering if any of you have been to a game this year. Because none of you LC posters ever talk about actual game play. If someone makes a post with a true statement and you disagree with it, try to make your point. All of you want to be CB10. You aren’t good at it. 

Genius, 

someone did

you Went with liar liar pants on fire

17 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

Yep, most of that yardage and points was by mercy.  Coach puckett having mercy and pulling the starters out.  In fact, the starting defense didnt play more than the first two quarters, all season.

This is another advantage for Huntingdon. All i ever read is LC starters out. Mercy rule, mercy rule. Offense hasnt played a full game all year. Defense hasnt played a full game all year..

Nothing here to prove that you guys have what it takes to play 4 physical quarters.