Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

13 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Now I have no dog in this race but I have seen several post about the coach last yr and the yr before. Are you guys saying a couple of huntingdon fans never said it?

There were some posts last year that fans were upset with play calling in the CV game. There may have been some new profiles made calling for his job. Some of them may not have even been Huntingdon fans. 

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Actually what happened wuz they were saying that was said in a specific post and it wasn’t. 

You think if Huntingdon doesn’t get past LC those statements won’t be said again? I mean I think Huntingdon has had some great teams especially the past three yrs but I didn’t get to watch the Cornersville games. You can have a great team and not win it all I don’t think it would call for a coaches head unless something drastic happened. I would be proud of the teams Huntingdon has fielded the past three yrs.

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

There were some posts last year that fans were upset with play calling in the CV game. There may have been some new profiles made calling for his job. Some of them may not have even been Huntingdon fans. 

I could have sworn I seen footballfan or whatever his name is post that. He may not have so don’t take my word on it. 

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

But yes new accounts come out of the wood work most of the time when things like that happen. I know you personally wouldn’t say that. I’m just saying I seen it.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

You think if Huntingdon doesn’t get past LC those statements won’t be said again? I mean I think Huntingdon has had some great teams especially the past three yrs but I didn’t get to watch the Cornersville games. You can have a great team and not win it all I don’t think it would call for a coaches head unless something drastic happened. I would be proud of the teams Huntingdon has fielded the past three yrs.

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

But yes new accounts come out of the wood work most of the time when things like that happen. I know you personally wouldn’t say that. I’m just saying I seen it.

No some other poster from another town said y’all gonna be wanting to fire Swenson and the poster replied” Take Miller with him. 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I could have sworn I seen footballfan or whatever his name is post that. He may not have so don’t take my word on it. 

One poster in here and in last three hours was one of anti Swenson posters

thats what prompted me to point it out once again since the garbage clan started saying Puckett was going, someone said Swenson to lc

yada yada

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

One poster in here and in last three hours was one of anti Swenson posters

thats what prompted me to point it out once again since the garbage clan started saying Puckett was going, someone said Swenson to lc

yada yada

The guy that said it was a done deal actually said last yr our coach was leaving for westview

he was right

Edited by vandyfan1