Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

4 minutes ago, SuperCardio said:

does anybody remember the lake co fan that got removed from the stadium in the huntingdon vs lake game i believe in 2010? then he drove his car around the field standing on top of his car.  big dude, overhauls. the game was a 2nd round game at lake co

D Wray?

20 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Let's get back to talking about how HuntingDon is the greatest team ever and will mercy rule LC Friday night...:roflol:

Yeah, i tried to go back to that conversation, but all I could find was this... 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:16 AM, vandyfan1 said:

LC more than likely wins this game by 14+

On 11/22/2019 at 8:57 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

Lc by 21

On 11/22/2019 at 10:50 PM, Guidance1812 said:

Lake County will stomp huntingdon...

On 11/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, GCPioneer said:

Early prediction says Lake County by 35... will get back to y’all later in the week and let y’all know if this prediction goes up any more...

On 11/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, Fan55 said:

Lake County by 30+

On 11/23/2019 at 7:38 PM, Fan55 said:

I predict another running clock by the third quarter.  HuntingDone should hope puckett has mercy on you and at least allows HuntingDone to score in the last of the 4th quarter, out of mercy. 

22 hours ago, Fan55 said:

Naw, your coach will beg for 6 minute running clock by the 3rd quarter; so he can start  looking for his new job

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Now I have no dog in this race but I have seen several post about the coach last yr and the yr before. Are you guys saying a couple of huntingdon fans never said it?

Swenson is a very confident coach which gets him in trouble when he meets up with a very quick, fast defense. He just doesn't think anyone can stop him. He's a master at out numbering you at the point of attack. I like him as our coach even though there's been times I could have strangled him for being so hardheaded. He's a very smart coach, an offensive genius. Shoot he knows almost as much as I do!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Swenson is a very confident coach which gets him in trouble when he meets up with a very quick, fast defense. He just doesn't think anyone can stop him. He's a master at out numbering you at the point of attack. I like him as our coach even though there's been times I could have strangled him for being so hardheaded. He's a very smart coach, an offensive genius. Shoot he knows almost as much as I do!

Couldn’t have said this better myself.