Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

@vandyfan1 how do we get these riverside guys fired up. I know you know how 

You won’t they a very respectable dudes. The most you will get out of anybody is panther45. They will just give their thoughts and show up at the game. I guess the only real way to get them fired up is to disrespect them but you Tide fans are not like that. If they dominated everyone throughout the season I believe you would see a lot more smack talk but I think they are just blessed to be in the position they are in.

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You won’t they a very respectable dudes. The most you will get out of anybody is panther45. They will just give their thoughts and show up at the game. I guess the only real way to get them fired up is to disrespect them but you Tide fans are not like that. If they dominated everyone throughout the season I believe you would see a lot more smack talk but I think they are just blessed to be in the position they are in.

Well I’m not going to be disrespectful. You don’t just magically make to the semis.  They played well against Forrest. The line look a to be the strength of the team. It’s hard to tell size on video. Are they big ? 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Well I’m not going to be disrespectful. You don’t just magically make to the semis.  They played well against Forrest. The line look a to be the strength of the team. It’s hard to tell size on video. Are they big ? 

Not really just good fundamentals and good technique. Very well coached also. I have the upmost respect for Riverside just as I do for the Tide. Where is the doctor at? I haven’t seen him post.

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

riverside wont score a TD and Peabody will score 5 or 6. it will be an embarrassing mismatch, and everyone will secretly (not openly admitting) wondering if forrest deserved the spot.  somewhere in the neighborhood of a 41-3 final 

Do you realize what you just said,  if Riverside beat Forrest........ why would you think they are or would be more deserving? Come on your smarter than that! Gezzz

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

riverside wont score a TD and Peabody will score 5 or 6. it will be an embarrassing mismatch, and everyone will secretly (not openly admitting) wondering if forrest deserved the spot.  somewhere in the neighborhood of a 41-3 final 

Outcome would be the same weather it was Forrest or Riverside. But it looks like Riverside get to find out and not Forrest :cry:

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i know u have a rag dedicated to Peabody, but last week showed they are beatable. i just dont think Riverside will be allowed to do it. This is in God's hands now. 

Let me state this before General attacks me... I AM A CHRISTIAN. I am also active in the Baptist church and love God.

With that being said, General you're now proclaiming that since Forrest did not win a quarterfinal football game, that divine intervention is going to take over in the class 2A state playoffs? Man just take the L